I had a dream about BBC breaking into my room and rape me

D

Deleted member 48681

Bronze
In my dream i was sleeping on my bed and relaxing in a third world perspective. Then all of a sudden i hear my door shatter! "My God!" I screamed as i was in a state of shock. What came into my room was nothing but a horror show. A 6'8 muscular BBC looks at me with his tattoos thug maxxed face. I tremble in fear! "Please dont hurt me BBC!"

All of a sudden with his nigger twitch fibers he dashes at me in a blink of a eye. He throws me around and inserts his 12x9 cock into my ass.

How can i cope? Is it over for me? How can i fight against this BBC if it occurs again? Any advice is great thanks.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EggKing, Patient A, greywind and 19 others
not funny faggot

you should consider killing yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 📎♿️⚙️, bedes and 7 others
Notice he said dream and not nightmare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, chadintraining, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 23 others
nasty faggot KYS

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
not funny faggot

you should consider killing yourself
not trying to be funny faggot. This was a very traumatizing event for me. How would you feel if you saw a 6'8 nigger staring deep into ur soul?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ShowerMaxxing and GabachoCopium
suck 6 million nigger dick

All of a sudden with his nigger twitch fibers he dashes at me in a blink of a eye. He throws me around and inserts his 12x9 cock into my ass.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
not trying to be funny faggot. This was a very traumatizing event for me. How would you feel if you saw a 6'8 nigger staring deep into ur soul?
i would like it and allow him to have passionate buttsex with me and let him cream in my ass

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, try2beme, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
In my dream i was sleeping on my bed and relaxing in a third world perspective. Then all of a sudden i hear my door shatter! "My God!" I screamed as i was in a state of shock. What came into my room was nothing but a horror show. A 6'8 muscular BBC looks at me with his tattoos thug maxxed face. I tremble in fear! "Please dont hurt me BBC!"

How can i cope? Is it over for me? How can i fight against this BBC if it occurs again? Any advice is great thanks.
freddy krueger horror GIF by absurdnoise

You are going to need to hire some backup.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
BBC takeover, you can't escape them, even in your dreams.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Did you feel his breath on your neck

BBC takeover, you can't escape them, even in your dreams.
@Xangsane carries a rape whistle in case of BBC trying to rob him of his anal integrity

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing, RAMU KAKA, Xangsane and 1 other person
@Xangsane carries a rape whistle in case of BBC trying to rob him of his anal integrity
thanks will keep in mind next time

• +1

You can cope by embracing being a faggot and using exposure therapy by purchasing a 12x9 BBC dildo and riding it

• JFL

Did u enjoyed it was it painful faggot?

Is this true you carry a rape whistle around your neck @Xangsane

• JFL
You can cope by embracing being a faggot and using exposure therapy by purchasing a 12x9 BBC dildo and riding it
will it help get rid of that BBC in my dream? Idk why i keep having faggot dreams about BBC

have you tried Jesus?

over when you said it was a dream

What the fuck is wrong with this faggot

nigga your gay and need help kys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back