I Had a legit near-death experience on Weed overdose

_MVP_

_MVP_

Dont get smarter
You know that terrible Feeling when u Overdose on alcohol?

Well, overdosing on Weed is way worse...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, try2beme and the BULL
Same bro I ate and edible and my heart rate was at 120bpm I called the ambulance, and thought I was dying I feel to the ground

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, _MVP_ and ElTruecel
You know that terrible Feeling when u Overdose on alcohol?

Well, overdosing on Weed is way worse...
Mixed high dosage alc with weed on a party
Conclusion: everything was spinning and i accepted death

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Didn't you post about this 3 other times?

Imagine being too much of a cuck that you OVERDOSE on weed :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, WELOVELOOKS and the BULL
Aren't you in a ward?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, CarrotMaxxer, Zonar and 2 others
fr? proof?
He said he ordered kratom multiple times. And obv has a laptop to post here every day. Don't know if it's a gaming One but he could buy One if he wanted

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Zonar, MoggerGaston and 2 others
He said he ordered kratom multiple times. And obv has a laptop to post here every day. Don't know if it's a gaming One but he could buy One if he wanted
how could he afford it, he's homeless basically

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei and _MVP_
MARIHUANA

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
From hell

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
A gaming laptop, you gotta be
This Is not 2015. You can buy a gaming laptop that runs all games at decent FPS and settings for 800 euros

• Hmm...
A gaming laptop, you gotta be

you can run every game until 2023 with this pc. for the games just pirate the shit out of them.

you can run every game until 2023 with this pc. for the games just pirate the shit out of them.
Nice but i dont Play Games, im 34yo

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Wasnt real weed

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, try2beme and the BULL
I thought you were talking about when the veil of maya is lifted and the inner workings of existence are revealed. Shit is fucking annoying. Like, nigga I'm just trying to get high and watch Planet Earth.

• +1
  • JFL
high weed dose can be absolutely insane

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, n0rthface and _MVP_
I took a whole lot of weed for my first time cuz I was fking stupid. I was groaning and breathing really fucking heavy for an hour or so. Fuark I really thought I might die.

• +1
This was the biggest mindfuck of my life

Mirin i wish i could get high my tolerance is donezo

Mixed high dosage alc with weed on a party
Conclusion: everything was spinning and i accepted death
Pirate time
IMG 1268

oh boy I have cool stories on edibles

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and _MVP_
explain the high, i’ve seen you post about this shit like 5 times
I died and was reborn all the time, reincarnation was real, i saw heaven and hell. Shit was inexplainable. Idk what the hell Weed that was, or was it dmt or so or i overdosed? Ultra psychedelic was it. This experience will probably Change me for life

I died and was reborn all the time, reincarnation was real, i saw heaven and hell. Shit was inexplainable. Idk what the hell Weed that was, or was it dmt or so or i overdosed? Ultra psychedelic was it. This experience will probably Change me for life
can’t “overdose” on weed, and if you were actually seeing that shit you prob got laced. spice(k2), maybe pcp but that shits expensive so why put it in weed. i mean possible dmt but to see something like that you ideally want a bong and then with the bong you’re taking 3 huge rips and holding them for as long as possible

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and _MVP_
did the weed taste weird?

This was the biggest mindfuck of my life
have u tried acid or shrooms?
can’t “overdose” on weed, and if you were actually seeing that shit you prob got laced. spice(k2), maybe pcp but that shits expensive so why put it in weed. i mean possible dmt but to see something like that you ideally want a bong and then with the bong you’re taking 3 huge rips and holding them for as long as possible
u can definitely overdose with dabs or edibles

have u tried acid or shrooms?

u can definitely overdose with dabs or edibles
you can’t overdose bro, you might throw up and “green out” but you’re not overdosing

you can’t overdose bro, you might throw up and “green out” but you’re not overdosing
overdose is not the same as lethal dose. Greening out is overdosing

• +1
U cant od or hallucinate on weed ur shit was fake or this is larp

overdose is not the same as lethal dose. Greening out is overdosing
i guess in that sense, i usually associate overdosing with a potential fatal dose

what did it taste like, describe it
Bitter, grassy, i think it was legit Weed actually, i Just "overdosed" hard on it and greened the fuck Out. Next Trip was cool No dmt Style when i smoked way less of it.

Bitter, grassy, i think it was legit Weed actually, i Just "overdosed" hard on it and greened the fuck Out. Next Trip was cool No dmt Style when i smoked way less of it.
yeah weeds pretty strong nowadays, goes easy, small tokes and wait for it to kick in

• +1