I had the chance to get a jaw surgery paid for my parents a couple years ago and I said no. should I ask for it again?

willsoooomasculine

willsoooomasculine

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
This is when I had braces and the orthodontist found out that my jaw naturally has an overbite and it cannot be changed so he recommended surgery and my parents said it was up to me.

But, being a huge gymcel a couple years ago, I said no because it would stop me from lifting.

How should I go upon asking for the surgery again? Should I act super insecure?

"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy may i get a jaw surgery plz"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, MoggsWithBoness, lestoa and 3 others
"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy may i get a jaw surgery plz"

This is when I had braces and the orthodontist found out that my jaw naturally has an overbite and it cannot be changed so he recommended surgery and my parents said it was up to me.

But, being a huge gymcel a couple years ago, I said no because it would stop me from lifting.

How should I go upon asking for the surgery again? Should I act super insecure?
imagine being insecure towards your parents, actual abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and LooksThinker
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Doctorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mayyyyyy I get jawww surgeryyyy pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
what is the question here? if you want it then ask for it maybe

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88
No. Dont you dare, dont you fucking dare. If you ask your parents for surgery it is OVER! OVER!!! WOMEN WILL HEAR OF THIS AND YOU WILL NEVER BE LOVED!!!!
(yes ask ur parents dawg wtf💀💀💀💀)

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates