I had to quit the job halfway through the day due to smelling like shit

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
she was almost hugging me tbh and secretly held my hands. she asked "why do u like me so much?" and shit like that JBs ask usually. now the things is i didn't shower yesterday after work and slept. i could smell my own disgusting scent. i pretended i have a important job to do and left the job.

first thing i did after leaving work i bought a expensive perfume + that things u rub in your armpit + mouth and throat antiseptic breath freshener + got a haircut.

i wasn't ready for this much intimacy, she asked me to quit smoking i said ok but tbh i can't lol.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and 5'7 zoomer
she was almost hugging me tbh and secretly held my hands. she asked "why do u like me so much?" and shit like that JBs ask usually. now the things is i didn't shower yesterday after work and slept. i could smell my own disgusting scent. i pretended i have a important job to do and left the job.

first thing i did after leaving work i bought a expensive perfume + that things u rub in your armpit + mouth and throat antiseptic breath freshener + got a haircut.

i wasn't ready for this much intimacy, she asked me to quit smoking i said ok but tbh i can't lol.
Rot
WR

Ability
Toggle / Aura

Affects
Enemies / Self

Damage
Magical
A toxic cloud that deals intense damage and slows movement--harming not only enemy units but Pudge himself.

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, 5'7 zoomer and Psychophilly
And then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
What perfume?

Rot
WR

Ability
Toggle / Aura

Affects
Enemies / Self

Damage
Magical
A toxic cloud that deals intense damage and slows movement--harming not only enemy units but Pudge himself.
does the new bloodstone increase rot aoe? if true im gonna spam that shit. havnt read patch notes yet

does the new bloodstone increase rot aoe? if true im gonna spam that shit. havnt read patch notes yet
Yes + they added AIDS tier 4 neutrals. Aviana feather gives 25% evasion, 30% MS and gives flight when you're below 30% hp.

• Woah
Reactions: Psychophilly
Puzzi di merdaaaaaa

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
I literally am starting shower once every 2 days during school weeks and NO ONE NOTICES

I think the reason that happens is because I wear 2 zip up hoodies over my original shirt and I wear my 2 pairs of pants over my shorts which o wear over my underwear

and also since i basically don’t sweat anymore since im not active and just sit on my desktop all day well I won’t smel

also I wore the same pair of sweatpants underneath my outer layer of pants for 3 days never changed it once

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell