I hate clothes.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
I hate wearing them, i hate seeing them on women.

Who the fuck invented clothes it's pure fucking cuckery. Covering up our sexy bodies like insecure retards. Gotta get into nudism.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moggable, Jungcuck and ALP
most nt looksmaxer

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ColeMoney, HarrierDuBois, qwertynineofive and 3 others
They ain't nothing but a straight up nuisance. They be restricting our movements, stifling our expression, and holding us back from being our true selves.

Why we gotta wear clothes? They serve no damn purpose. They don't keep us warm, they don't protect us, they don't give us no damn nourishment. They just some bullshit societal construct that's been forced on us for no good reason.

And let's not even get started on how clothes be a symbol of inequality and discrimination. They create divisions between us and the Chads, the haves and the have-nots. They dictate who's in and who's out based on some stupid fashion trends that change every five minutes.

And don't even get me started on the environmental impact of the clothing industry. It be one of the biggest polluters on the planet, spitting out toxic chemicals and destroying ecosystems left and right.

Clothes be pointless, harmful, and outdated. It's time to throw off these shackles and embrace our natural, naked selves. Let's ban clothes once and for all and finally be free.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 21044
They ain't nothing but a straight up nuisance. They be restricting our movements, stifling our expression, and holding us back from being our true selves.

Why we gotta wear clothes? They serve no damn purpose. They don't keep us warm, they don't protect us, they don't give us no damn nourishment. They just some bullshit societal construct that's been forced on us for no good reason.

And let's not even get started on how clothes be a symbol of inequality and discrimination. They create divisions between us and the Chads, the haves and the have-nots. They dictate who's in and who's out based on some stupid fashion trends that change every five minutes.

And don't even get me started on the environmental impact of the clothing industry. It be one of the biggest polluters on the planet, spitting out toxic chemicals and destroying ecosystems left and right.

Clothes be pointless, harmful, and outdated. It's time to throw off these shackles and embrace our natural, naked selves. Let's ban clothes once and for all and finally be free.
Based and whitepilled.

Yeah a naked society could work for sure, imagine a blonde Stacy sharing a subway wagon with thirty indian men, with all parties being fully nude.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Yeah a naked society could work for sure, imagine a blonde Stacy sharing a subway wagon with thirty indian men, with all parties being fully nude.
Chad would have to protect her.

• +1
Reactions: ColeMoney
seeing pussy is not free

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044