I hate Eurocucks so much, it's unbelievable

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

Vivo enamorado y loco, yo sin ti vivo fracasado
Eurocucks are the biggest delusional retards on this forum for sure. They live tutorial mode life with everything yet they still complain. Hope you all die asap and reincarnate in the US where the cheapest college tuition is 8k a year and an average white/latina slut with 7 kids from different men wishes death to him. My hands are shaking rn i cannot even type on my phone. My cortsol level has gone insane

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, aspiringexcel, Manletmachine and 12 others
Jaw

• +1
Reactions: SA7
They should be send back to the G@s chambers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 51781, bloomercel and 1 other person
Not all countries in Europe are good
For example Romania is complete dogshit garbage country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 51781 and 4 others
Europe sucks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Europe mogs easymerica

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Eurocucks are the biggest delusional retards on this forum for sure. They live tutorial mode life with everything yet they still complain. Hope you all die asap and reincarnate in the US where the cheapest college tuition is 8k a year and an average white/latina slut with 7 kids from different men wishes death to him. My hands are shaking rn i cannot even type on my phone. My cortsol level has gone insane
Europe worse since professional salaries are lower, also if you’re ethnic like east asian, europe is also much worse due to less multiculturalism

even in murica, you can start out at a community college which is like $1k a year, and even after transferring, you can get grant money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
So you mean you hate Europeans just because your women are dogshit crazy and ours are not ? Also don't worry in case you think they are much easier than in the us you are getting hit with the height pill and language pill pretty fast

You guys have it good in the us with average heights

5.9 is not tall in europe in the us it's enough

Nobody forces you to go to college

In europe you can also work well paying jobs without college btw studying is for free

Its not Europeans fault the global elites want to milk and cuck Americans so much

Hating Europeans instead of the elites that implemented that is just stupid and more emotional than a women

Takes like that are the reason Europeans make fun of Americans and saying they are low iq but also stuff like getting geography mogged by a european 11 year old

Also Europeans can earn as much as Americans Switzerland, Ireland and Norway mogg usa comepletely they earn more money and have a better society

Think about who really makes you suffer it's not the Europeans

Without Europeans the us wouldn't even exist its a country of immigrants

My above comment answered basically the post+ the comments here

So you mean you hate Europeans just because your women are dogshit crazy and ours are not ? Also don't worry in case you think they are much easier than in the us you are getting hit with the height pill and language pill pretty fast

You guys have it good in the us with average heights

In europe you can also work well paying jobs without college btw studying is for free

Its not Europeans fault the global elites want to milk and cuck Americans so much

Hating Europeans instead of the elites that implemented that is just stupid and more emotional than a women

Takes like that are the reason Europeans make fun of Americans and saying they are low iq but also stuff like getting geography mogged by a european 11 year old

Also Europeans can earn as much as Americans Switzerland, Ireland and Norway mogg usa comepletely they earn more money and have a better society

Think about who really makes you suffer it's not the Europeans

Without Europeans the us wouldn't even exist its a country of immigrants
You're delusional asf if you don't actually think American foids are just as heightest as European foids lmao. Literally just go on tiktok and you'll find countless videos of women thirsting over trying to get with 6'3-6'5+ dudes lmao. Being 5'9 in America is enough to get you a gf....who then immediately cheats on you with some 6'3-6'5 chad she meets at the club or some shit lmfao 😂😂😂

I'm sorry lmao not all of us are going to be some natural born prodigies that can just drop out of college and make some incredibly successful startup that becomes a hit overnight making us millionaires. Not all of us are Mark Zuckerbergs lol. Most of us are drone NPC normies that are going to need to get a good degree in a decent field that will pay the bills and groceries so we don't become homeless and starve to death.

OK lol? So now ur just flexing on us and proving our point? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

No one says it is, just stop complaining so much when yall are literally living on tutorial mode.

You're delusional asf if you don't actually think American foids are just as heightest as European foids lmao. Literally just go on tiktok and you'll find countless videos of women thirsting over trying to get with 6'3-6'5+ dudes lmao. Being 5'9 in America is enough to get you a gf....who then immediately cheats on you with some 6'3-6'5 chad she meets at the club or some shit lmfao 😂😂😂

I'm sorry lmao not all of us are going to be some natural born prodigies that can just drop out of college and make some incredibly successful startup that becomes a hit overnight making us millionaires. Not all of us are Mark Zuckerbergs lol. Most of us are drone NPC normies that are going to need to get a good degree in a decent field that will pay the bills and groceries so we don't become homeless and starve to death.

OK lol? So now ur just flexing on us and proving our point? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

No one says it is, just stop complaining so much when yall are literally living on tutorial mode.
I was in the us and saw literal 5.9 dudes that have a good face with htb girls their height

5.9 is an acceptable height if your face looks good from what I've seen

I think it's generally poor logic to hate something just because it's not fucked as your country

You hate how it is in the us so just leave, work a job in europe in like Ireland and come here or whatever be among sane people

Eurocells might be less fucked but not by a lot tbh

Eurocells didn't do anything to you

I also could say I hate Americans because of all the woke shit that came for politicians in their country but I don't it would be stupid to do so

only hate the american government and I'm smart enough to see that ordinary every day Americans are not supporting woke shot like the majority of them isnt

You would be a lot happier if the us was like europe so don't hate Europeans just because they don't have the same struggles

I can assure you we also have many incels in European countries

You think Europe=western Europe and ignore all the other parts the way foids think men=top 0.1% chads and ignore all the others

Not all countries in Europe are good
For example Romania is complete dogshit garbage country
No Romanians left on Romania doe. They are all here in Spain.

Do eurocucks deserve to be slaughtered and left for dead my nigga

We pay 50% in taxes 💀

And have to tolerate countless of immigrants (sand niggers and niggers)

I'd rather have wetbacks immigrate, they at least work (and aren't as ugly).

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
USA is far better than Europe. You’re a stupid fucking retard if you think otherwise. Your avg American with a decent degree in stem can leave and get an 100k job out of the gate meanwhile in Europe your lucky to get an 25k-30k job (this isn’t even a joke ask anybody)

Housing here is expensive and cramped cos continent is overpopulated jsut stop chatting shit the USA is superior to Gayeurope

Ireland and Norway mogg usa comepletely they earn more money and have a better society
196175.gif

You also have arguments to why you disagree 😂?
The quality of life is shit here, High GDP is just because large corps use it as a tax haven and its no way reflected by the wealth of the general population
Rent prices are absurd relative to wages, there is intentional policy in place to make home ownership next to impossible on an average wage so that the natives leave while ethnics entering the country are given free housing, there is intentional population replacement happening
Doctors for example earn twice as much if they go to America to work compared to working here, I know one who did

The quality of life is shit here, High GDP is just because large corps use it as a tax haven and its no way reflected by the wealth of the general population
Rent prices are absurd relative to wages, there is intentional policy in place to make home ownership next to impossible on an average wage so that the natives leave while ethnics entering the country are given free housing, there is intentional population replacement happening
Doctors for example earn twice as much if they go to America to work compared to working here, I know one who did
I see I don't believe it's like that for all 3 Ireland Norway and Switzerland though Which country are you from?

Ireland Norway or Switzerland?

I see I don't believe it's like that for all 3 Ireland Norway and Switzerland though Which country are you from?

Ireland Norway or Switzerland?
I bolded Ireland to specify ireland

I bolded Ireland to specify ireland
My bad didn't pay attention

Ok yeah I believe you in Ireland case It's actually unfortunate how they handle it

Switzerland though Ive been there a few times and it offer much more than usa

Haven't been to Norway but you can earn a lot there too and it's very beautiful there

as a europoor
i hate Uk and europe
they should be nuked, srs

@thereallegend @Debetro @6ft4 @forevergymcelling @Foreverbrad