I hate so much amerimutts, its unbelievable

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

Truth seeker
Amerimutts are the biggest delusional retards on this forum for sure. They live tutorial mode life with everything yet they still complain. Hope you all die asap and reincarnate in EE where an average doc/corpo trash earns $5k/year and an average EE fat slut wishes death to him. My hands are shaking rn i cannot even type on my phone. My cortsol level has gone insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21899 and 11 others
This so much this @Chris Benoit @MoggerGaston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, Luffymaxxing, Samsepioler and 2 others
dating is easymode in USA
making money is easymode in USA

jfl man, we have to move to USA somehow asap. give ourselfves a better life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, russiancelreturns, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others

Applying for DV as soon as it opens. If I win, I'm never coming to this shithole.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and MoggerGaston

Bro u be homeless there. Thank ur stars u live in Dutch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Megas Alexandros, Eternal_ and 2 others

real asf usacels complaining about living there while im rotting in the ruins of middle east lmao only seeing a women every 2 years

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

its impossible for slavshits.

Slavshits can work in Amazon for 14 PLN/h and watching how they are getting cucked by BBC, eventually they will kick out of their houses due to the future based law in trad Poland

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Samsepioler, Akhi and 1 other person
very real

brutally mogs EUW too

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and russiancelreturns
its impossible for slavshits.

Slavshits can work in Amazon for 14 PLN/h and watching how they are getting cucked by BBC, eventually they will kick out of their houses due to the future based law in trad Poland
Military barracks' doors are always open to you, bracie!

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns

tbf shit costs alot, people cheat a lot, abundancy aint as great as it sounds to some. You need to be the top 1-.1% to be truly escape

tbf shit costs alot, people cheat a lot, abundancy aint as great as it sounds to some. You need to be the top 1-.1% to be truly escape
I mean the prices are the same here. It's just that mutts have quadruple the minimum salary of slavistan.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, russiancelreturns and gooner23
I mean the prices are the same here. It's just that mutts have quadruple the minimum salary of slavistan.
View attachment 2746234
some states still have the basic government minimum wage but places like california have a way higher minimum wage but you also have to pay 3k for an apartment

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
some states still have the basic government minimum wage but places like california have a way higher minimum wage but you also have to pay 3k for an apartment
400 jewros here but consider the fact that you earn 430...

400 jewros here but consider the fact that you earn 430...
does that shit say 2020 bruh, i mean a lot of people live pay check to pay check in america but yall act like they're living lavish lives and that it'd be easier to just move to america. Maybe 10 years ago that would've been true probably better than most 3rd worrld countries tho

life in all non west countries have improved drastically, while in the west has declined. we are not comparing ourselves to the 2nd world, we're comparing the current situation with the 1950s where you could save enough to buy a house on a minimum wage salary in 5 years.

culturally, the 2nd world is actually superior. i don't see any faggot propaganda corporate art of bug men behavior. that's mostly a western phenomenon. once the usd crashes from all the war printing and fractional reserve banking, the 3rd world will quickly take over via bric money becoming the new standard and possibly cryptocurrency which is more available to the 2nd and 3rd world than usd.

Applying for DV as soon as it opens. If I win, I'm never coming to this shithole.
less than 1% chance of winning and impossible odds if ur from a shithole

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
does that shit say 2020 bruh, i mean a lot of people live pay check to pay check in america but yall act like they're living lavish lives and that it'd be easier to just move to america. Maybe 10 years ago that would've been true probably better than most 3rd worrld countries tho
I can sustain myself with 200 jewros in an expensive shithole. I'd would be way easier in the US no doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
legit. i see germancucks on state welfare unemployment benefits getting 800euros/month while doing nothing and complaining how life is unfair while i have to wagecuck for 600e/month in the balkan shithole for 8 hours/day.

it will be a wonderful day when german trash and nordcucks get forcefully drafted to the army and go to the trenches. just thinking about all the welfare benefit rotting cucks crying and shitting their pants in the trenches fills me with joy and happy toughts

ahmadulilah inshallah

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Marsik and St.TikTokcel
survivorship bias, they're seeing the legacy media push stories featuring the top 1% of the population and all the other "economy''s doing great" state propaganda.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, MikeMew'sBitch and Megas Alexandros
I totally agree , try living in Moldova like me

But I would rather go to west Europe

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and St.TikTokcel
legit. i see germancucks on state welfare unemployment benefits getting 800euros/month while doing nothing and complaining how life is unfair while i have to wagecuck for 600e/month in the balkan shithole for 8 hours/day.

it will be a wonderful day when german trash and nordcucks get forcefully drafted to the army and go to the trenches. just thinking about all the welfare benefit rotting cucks crying and shitting their pants in the trenches fills me with joy and happy toughts

ahmadulilah inshallah
the cost of that is flooding the country full of culturally incompatible retards and niggers, funding parasitic bureaucrats inside outdated institutions, and all other manner of economic exploitation that makes 800euro a month(similar to here in us) worth far less than you think

the cost of that is flooding the country full of culturally incompatible retards and niggers, funding parasitic bureaucrats inside outdated institutions, and all other manner of economic exploitation that makes 800euro a month(similar to here in us) worth far less than you think
Welp, it's the same here JFL. Browns everywhere. Browns are shall inherit this planet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: russiancelreturns and BrahminBoss
Why do people cope with this so much ? Literally the core of inceldom is here in the US (ER, George soldini, etc)

And we have 70 years who still have to work shit jobs just cause they can't retire, not to mention the obesity epidemic and homelessness epidemic

Niggas acting like they'd be Jeff Bezos if they magically lived in the US

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Luffymaxxing