I hate fat fucks

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Including myself.
Seriously all what most of them do is just bitch about they being born ugly,while they do nothing to lose weight and see how their bones actually look like without the hundred layers of fat covering them. Most retarded thing I had come to have experience with. Nobody can look good while eating tons of unhealthy shit daily and sitting on his bitchass all day long,faggot. Decide. It’s either your fast food full of estrogen and fat,or LOOKING BETTER.

Last edited:
@blackoutwhitein

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 176, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
boi, imma bout to fly to Slovakia find you in your shitty neighborhood and whoop your ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, ElliotRodgerJr, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Not if you already know your bones are shit,
I know mine are so whats the point in being lean.
With that said ill probably stay below 25% though.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Love fatbros, they're not even trying to compete

@blackoutwhitein
I’m pretty much getting a yearbook this year, so should I go on the senior trip? It’s pretty much camping, and go white water rafting the next day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, androidcel and Insomniac
Not if you already know your bones are shit,
I know mine are so whats the point in being lean.
With that said ill probably stay below 25% though.
You atleast try.
But there are people that whine about being ugly,without doing anything to lose weight and see how their bones actually look like. These are the fuckers making me mad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I’m pretty much getting a yearbook this year, so should I go on the senior trip? It’s pretty much camping, and go white water rafting the next day.
I want to punch you in the face.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
You atleast try.
But there are people that whine about being ugly,without doing anything to lose weight and see how their bones actually look like. These are the fuckers making me mad

I see

I'm trying man. :feelsbadman:
Worst case scenario,if I fail again I'll just jump on weight loss drugs.

I HATE WOMEN

SPECIALLY FAT ONES

I HATE

HATE HATE FAT WOMEN

• +1
Reactions: Einon and pisslord
Sounds like me
I'm a 210lbs fatfuck

they want to have their cake and eat it too

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
boi, imma bout to fly to Slovakia find you in your shitty neighborhood and whoop your ass

Keep dreaming about it you utter submissive SoundCloud rap fan low T high E tumblr pussy.
You haven’t even revealed your face on the site yet.
All you will do is keep posting your dumb gifs that you cut out from videos of reaction channels you probably spend your time watching all day long,like most 8 year olds.

• Love it
Keep dreaming about it you utter submissive SoundCloud rap fan low T high E tumblr pussy.
You haven’t even revealed your face on the site yet.
All you will do is keep posting your dumb gifs that you cut out from videos of reaction channels you probably spend your time watching all day long,like most 8 year olds.
View attachment 58457

HATE HATE FAT WOMEN
Fat women are devoid of meaning,they live off of the government and contribute nothing,in a just world there would be no fat women.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Love fatbros, they're not even trying to compete
lol most fat people are just hella insecure but lack little self-control and accept them stuffing their face with Haagen-Daz to fill their dopamine levels that way.

• +1
Don't lose fat, less competition for me

• +1