I hate getting to know a women they have nothing good to offer me. It makes them unattractive & annoying. (with story)

j3mPilled

j3mPilled

Iron
This is yap but interesting read and real.

So i'll be chatting it up with some MTB and i'll go out with them a few times but once they really start opening up to me I learn about the person they really are I just get disgusted and turned off.

For example I was going out with this ethnic egyptian girl who was solid tits and ass but when ever I hop on FT or go on dates with her this bitch does not shut the fuck up. And it sucks that this is what most of you want lul.
She texted me a video the other day of herself crying and eating some chicken tenders. Ah ya so attractive and lady like, bitches who cry about there bullshit small unlife threating problems need to die. Anyways we are both college students now and this whore is falling into the freshman 15, she just sent me a text a few minutes ago telling me she just ate cake and she is diabtic. I told her to stay away from sweets cause they make u fat and she sends me some bs off tiktok that freshman 15 is impossible with how much walking you do on campus and I told her it was cope :feelskek:. On opened hahaha.

This thread is going to be longer than I thought because i'm remember more stupid shit. She was telling me about her friends long distance relationship across the world and I told her the LDR's are fucking pointless one of the 2 partners are cucking themselves and coping to infinity. And she asked if we did a long distance relationship would it work? And I said lol idk. (no, never put your trust in a bitch).

Apprently last week she wasnt texting me for 2 days and the reasoning was cause I would end the conversation with just a snap, she told me thats why she didnt text me for 2 days and I said "i didnt even notice, i've been busy with school."

I had found her very attractive at first when we would send snap videos back and forth but atp I don't even want to give her the satisfaction of getting this cocka.

Moral of the story getting to know a women is pointless, just dick her down and dip.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and autistic_tendencies
Post a pic of her, if shes ugly af and you were still talking to her thats on you g

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
If they are good looking it doesnt matter

whst ethnicity are you

whst ethnicity are you
White.

Little update, she texted me the other day and asking why I am always so dry to her and I told her she talks to much and I have no interest in getting to know her. She hasnt texted me again, god bless. Ig I was also sending her pictures on snap w my slay i copped over this past weekend :feelskek:.

This is her lululululul.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
White.

Little update, she texted me the other day and asking why I am always so dry to her and I told her she talks to much and I have no interest in getting to know her. She hasnt texted me again, god bless. Ig I was also sending her pictures on snap w my slay i copped over this past weekend :feelskek:.

This is her lululululul.
wish a nice girl would talk to me well im half white half arab so shes a better catch to me than you ig

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
wish a nice girl would talk to me well im half white half arab so shes a better catch to me than you ig
She was a nice girl at first but idk it might have something to do we me not being able to focus on one women for more than 2 weeks before they get boring and repetaive.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1