I hate getting told I "look smart"

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Worst compliment ever. I just hear nerd whenever someone says that to me. Just sub-chad things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, nofap, WatermelonLover and 16 others
Good genes come in packages. To insinuate chad would be dumb could not be further from the truth.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, WatermelonLover, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
Good genes come in packages. To insinuate chad would be dumb could not be further from the truth.
would infinitely rather be called an airhead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Sprinkles and slavicpsycho
Same. Happens to me a lot. Gay alien skull trait 💀

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
it means good looks are the first thing they notice
Good is extremely unspecified, perceived intelligence is also drawn from looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, ElTruecel, Klasik01 and 1 other person
the guy on the right jerks off to mms here, but the guy on the left jerks off onto your oneitus
Neither looks good both are normal looking hyperboles in perceived intelligence. Low perceived IQ also looks fatter due to worse lifestyle.

Neither looks good both are normal looking hyperboles in perceived intelligence. Low perceived IQ also looks fatter due to worse lifestyle.
not to jb

Never seen a JB find guys looking like the one on the left appealing.
They do. Iq is jb-repellent. You need to be two SD below average to get girls. Even knowing what the previous sentence means can disqualify you from consideration.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Tabula Rasa, fukmylyf and 3 others
They do. Iq is jb-repellent. You need to be two SD below average to get girls. Even knowing what the previous sentence means can disqualify you from consideration.
JBs I see go for averagely intelligent men above all, they value looks most and after that EQ. They don't deliberately seek out low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
JBs I see go for averagely intelligent men above all, they value looks most and after that EQ. They don't deliberately seek out low IQ.
imagine the first thing anyone sees in you is useless fucking iq

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Half this forum appeals to JBs in that case.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Costcosuperstore
I know you’re trying to humble-brag, but let me break it to you. It’s not a compliment. When someone says you look smart, you probably just look like a nerd which is what society perceives a smart.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, tombradylover, Deleted member 65658 and 3 others
@Magnum Opus examples of traits commonly found in chads:
140+ iq for mogging
lawyer skills
extreme interest for posting number riddles on .org
slow metabolism to eat a lot for sizemogging

good genes truly come in packages innit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65658, Tabula Rasa and Magnum Opus
140+ iq for mogging
lawyer skills

You don't see chads daily and even less interact with them.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
that's the point of the thread
No it’s not. You want us to think that you’re complaining but the actual point of your thread is that people tell you that you look smart, this is what you actually wanted to let us know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658
No it’s not. You want us to think that you’re complaining but the actual point of your thread is that people tell you that you look smart, this is what you actually wanted to let us know.
my brag posts are not so subtle. I'll just say I'm a 6'2" gl gymcel who fucks. This thread is an L for me.

yea to tag julian i cant turn off alerts when replying so
Tag julian for what? What was the insinuation behind the joke?

Most people are ugly. Most dumb people are ugly. Very angled argument.
Lol no cus your looks dictate stuff. That’s why a lot of Stem majors are incels and business majors are better looking.

Most people tryharding in school are ugly

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Holy shit I read ops replies and he's retarded af

Holy shit I read ops replies and he's retarded af
You probably gave him goosebumps just now.

Lol no cus your looks dictate stuff. That’s why a lot of Stem majors are incels and business majors are better looking.

Most people tryharding in school are ugly
Looks dictate life choices yes. Has nothing to do with discussion if you really deconstruct it. Tryharding to compensate for a lack ≠ pursuing something one is genuinely gifted in and passionate about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Looks234 and shr
You probably gave him goosebumps just now.
Shit I didn't realize I actually gave him a compliment since he hates being called smart (I would put jfl but I'm on mobile rn)

Sometimes it’s because they’re selling insurance

That’s because ur old JFL :lul: and that’s ur generation’s trait
Halo effect. Most smart people are ugly.
iq doesn’t correlate to looks tbh. Legit midwit cope tbh. It doesn’t matter
Being seen as attractive and intelligent >>>
yup
OLDHEAD bullshit. If you want to go for ugly low class ghetto girls have fun with that.
Being seen as attractive and intelligent >>>
OLDHEAD niggers are brainwashed by movie stereotypes. Idk how u wouldn’t pick 2 positive traits in one over just having 1 positive trait. Istg milennials in these forums are brain rotten by kike media :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234 and fukmylyf
OLDHEAD bullshit. If you want to go for ugly low class ghetto girls have fun with that.

OLDHEAD niggers are brainwashed by movie stereotypes. Idk how u wouldn’t pick 2 positive traits in one over just having 1 positive trait. Istg milennials in these forums are brain rotten by kike media :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I’m not a millenial jfl. What is this wall of cope, I never said being smart is bad. Just was pointing out observations.

Also
IMG 6892

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I’m not a millenial jfl. What is this wall of cope, I never said being smart is bad. Just was pointing out observations.

Also
View attachment 2895150
Yes, this holds true for women as well. Higher IQ individuals are less degenerate, hedonistic, and have higher standards. If it held true for only men you could make an argument on inceldom but this displays behavioural differences since a 90 and 130 IQ girl of same looks levels will have substantially different bodycounts.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
140+ iq for mogging
lawyer skills

+ severe alcoholism and addiction to benzodiazepines
+ hundreds of thousands of posts across several incel forums
+ has watched good will hunting one too many times

just genetically superior chad things

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and fuse
I hate it when people say I have "big dick energy" because I get anxious that expectations are high and they will be disappointed to learn that I'm an 8x6 dickcel dicklet

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I must have said "you seem like a smart guy" to about 5 guys in Poland who I was talking to while drinking because I wanted to frame the interaction as if I was some dumb brute in need of assistance from the smart Polak who can help me with access to a social circle for the night.
I was being genuine though, the average slav IQmogs the average Shittish isles inhabitant

@New Poster you look smart bro

Looking smart means you have a good balance of masculine and feminine features.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois