I hate it when my family treats me like a retard/kid

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Banned
helicopter parenting ahh niggas never leave me alone

this shit hurts my pride im 20 yo nigga just let me be

im not a girl the way ur supposed to raise a son is to thrown him into the wild and let him find his way out

they make me feel like such a pussyo i think im going to blow my brains out so i can prove how manly i am

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Angutoid, SonOfDarkseid, Tabula Rasa and 8 others
fuck this shit mane im a man dont do me like that im a warrior i dont want to be treated like this anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 32285 and 3 others
1: You’re incel
2: Helicopter Parenting

Worse fucking combination man.You were dealt with very shitty cards in life.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, zura, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
1: You’re incel
2: Helicopter Parenting

Worse fucking combination man.
its almost like those mofos are trying to create a 30 yo KHHV NEET

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid and Nick.Harte
Why do you care how they treat you

why do you pay mind to how they might think of you

this is why you are not a true warrior nigga

You say you want them to treat you like a warrior but you are preoccupied with other human beings and how they think of you

u arent a "warrior" yet
Go out into the wild urself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Zonar, Pikabro and 4 others
its almost like those mofos are trying to create a 30 yo KHHV NEET
If you had good genetics, that is you were a HTN and had a higher IQ, you would have already figure out a way to escape this hell man. Your gfs would have motivated you to grab life by the horns. Heck, instead of rotting on an inkwell forum, you would be cuddling with your gf in her apartment rn but your fate was sealed the moment you were out the womb. You can escape but you’ve missed out on so much buddy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Gaygymmaxx, Primalsplit and 1 other person
If you had good genetics, that is you were a HTN and had a higher IQ, you would have already figure out a way to escape this hell man. Your gfs would have motivated you to grab life by the horns. Heck, instead of rotting on an inkwell forum, you would be cuddling with your gf in her apartment rn but your fate was sealed the moment you were out the womb. You can escape but you’ve missed out on so much buddy.
yo i might be ugly but am not retarded
its just a location issue
its impossible to make enough money to live by yourself here at a young age

• +1
yo i might be ugly but am not retarded
its just a location issue
its impossible to make enough money to live by yourself here at a young age
How old are you ?

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
"I DEMAND that you treat me with RESPECT!"
Images 16

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Will_of_Baal, Pikabro, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
i think if my parents did raise me as such an abused dog i would do fine but they ruined me

• +1
i think if my parents did raise me as such an abused dog i would do fine but they ruined me
Nah. I don’t think so. Females dated plenty of having social anxiety and shit. Your shitty genetics did that to you. I’ve known people who were raised by shit parents but still managed to make in life because they had support from friends and significant others. I’m not saying that it didn’t have any effect on you but your life would have been way better had you been better looking and had a higher IQ.

• +1
You’ve been abused at home, but your negative reinforcements outweigh the positive reinforcements outside your home for you to have remained an abused dog. If it wasn’t the case, you would have turned out fine and be healed earlier after becoming aware that you weren’t that bad after all by realising your potential at an early stage due to positive feedbacks received by soyciety.

• +1
Werent you supposedly raised by the streets?

• JFL
Reactions: Will_of_Baal, Abhorrence and Nick.Harte
Werent you supposedly raised by the streets?

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Abhorrence
It gets better in that regard at least when you can move out

• +1
You’ve been abused at home, but your negative reinforcements outweigh the positive reinforcements outside your home for you to have remained an abused dog. If it wasn’t the case, you would have turned out fine and be healed earlier after becoming aware that you weren’t that bad after all by realising your potential at an early stage due to positive feedbacks received by soyciety.
but not only they made me an abused dog they looksminned me in every way possible

i was a tall mtn kid but they ruined me

• So Sad
  • +1
Didn’t you move out to live with other students? But seriously op you can’t expect to be an adult at 20. This happens because men got drafted at that age during previous generations. Even then men usually peaked at 25-30 historically.

It’s hard to mature when I rot at home all
the time. Even when I attend lab sessions I cling onto group members and treat the lab instructors who are a few years older than me like they’re my mom. Lack of independence and confidence made me this way. Your parents will always see you as a kid tbh

• +1
Didn’t you move out to live with other students? But seriously op you can’t expect to be an adult at 20. This happens because men got drafted at that age during previous generations. Even then men usually peaked at 25-30 historically.

the time. Even when I attend lab sessions I cling onto group members and treat the lab instructors who are a few years older than me like they’re my mom. Lack of independence and confidence made me this way. Your parents will always see you as a kid tbh
i see

i have to kill my parents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Angutoid, SidharthTheSlayer and Primalsplit
i see

i have to kill my parents
You’re getting really annoying at this point. @Primalsplit deal with this pussy (I’m pussy too dw brocel)

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Abhorrence
Is this how I sound when I vent? Holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Abhorrence

im not a girl the way ur supposed to raise a son is to thrown him into the wild and let him find his way out

they make me feel like such a pussyo i think im going to blow my brains out so i can prove how manly i am
Just wait till Christmas dinner and stick your finger in your butt in front of your family. That'll show em how many you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Will_of_Baal and Primalsplit

i need to become a man asap how do i do it
will i become a man after p in v

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid

Just go away from that toxic environment then - leave, move to a new city, don't explain anything to them, block them from your phone/social media.

• +1

Just ignore your parents and run away alone bhai lmao

Blud crying about his parents lol

Destroy them bro

• JFL
Reactions: Will_of_Baal and Nick.Harte