I hate my profile, rate this shit

Johann0815

Johann0815

Mr. Moggerino // certified PSL 6
I think i can define my gonial angle by lowering my bodyfat, what im doing currently. Personally i think my nose rapes my profile as well as my underchin fat, which gives me downwardgrown vibe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200528-185808_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200528-185808_Video Player.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 114
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Nisse and toth77
I think i can define my gonial angle by lowering my bodyfat, what im doing currently. Personally i think my nose rapes my profile as well as my underchin fat, which gives me downwardgrown vibe
your nose is fine dont touch it your small ramus and bad jawline fucks your profile

your nose is fine dont touch it your small ramus and bad jawline fucks your profile
I dont even see my ramus because of fat. My mandibularbone is also straight, but maybe i have a low hyoid bone that makes my chin look downward

Nigga your profile literally mogs your front to the moon

you look like an older version of @Jimsonbobson505

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
@MakinItHappen
this is the guy chief

Nigga your profile literally mogs your front to the moon
Dont think so. I hate my profile since i was a kid. Maybe itd just a illusion lol

Attachments

• 20200522_142553.jpg
    20200522_142553.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 106
very good forward growth looks good man

• +1
Reactions: Zercic
Front looks better

Bro if youre not larping as a chadlite then leave this site before its too late for you! Go out and slay
I am slaying sometimes. Chill I am 15 yet

I am slaying sometimes. Chill I am 15 yet
I slay too, but i can only get normies that are your age, and im 18. Enjoy this live with your looks and do not obsess yourself with this site!

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
yeah i realized it was badly worded. i meant to say this guy (@Johann0815) is the mf who thought he mogged you (just look at his profile jfl :lul:)

Chin too projected sorry bra

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
Greycel moment

Last edited:
average but looks like an ogre

yeah i realized it was badly worded. i meant to say this guy (@Johann0815) is the mf who thought he mogged you (just look at his profile jfl :lul:)

Lol, I know, he has very average genetics.

Not gonna brag though. I still ain't chad or even close to.

Ethnic + 5,8 + High Tier Normie Looks = Not much for today's Tinder/Bumble success lol. Need my old physique from 3-4 years back

I'm pretty-boy. Women look at me and see "long term relationship". Not "I want this British Indian boy inside of me NOW!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
I mog him to death. Just look at his eyes. That doesnt mean hes a bad person

Would look good if i had a ramus
Make a mogging battle or i will do it for you.....

Do it. Im 190cm tall. I guess you have fotos
Ok. It's my first time doing a mogging battle, bit excited ngl. I'll PM both of u for best pictures, height weight age etc etc..

Chil looks too big in side profile view. No ramus.

Your profile mogs your front to oblivion

Your profile is good/decent.
Your upperhead is sloping a bit (plus projecting chin. And for that reason you should restristc you hairstyle to curtains or fringe. Those hairtyles help best for slopingupper heads. (convex face shape it's called I think)
. that's the one you have going on, on the upper 3rd. But not the lower 3rd, that's straight of opposite

Leanmaxx and get a tan, it would skyrocket your sex appeal. Running outside every day should help you do both.