My ascension story

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Hello guys, this is my ascension story. I dont know where to start but I was a 5'2 ugly subhuman manlet and I wanted to change. My nose was bulbous, I was fat as fuck, my eyes were shit prey eyes buggy and bulging and T50 color, my jaw was recessed and narrow af and my gonial angle was high and my gonions were one of the worlds most inverted ones like legit my palate was narrow af too, my cheekbones were also shit. I was also Low T and high Estrogen.

For Low T and High Estrogen, I hopped on Steroids and Aromatase Inhibitors.

So for the height, I got quintuple (5) different leg lengthening and lengthened my legs to 6'4. The recovery took around 8 years but it was worth it tbh, I, as a wannabe Chad who is literally a chad now basically, I took my recovery serious so I recovered well, I did all my rehabilitation.

For nose I had to get two different rhinoplasty because the nose was too big, couldn't breathe from my nose for a year.

For fatness I used DinitroPhenol DNP 2,4 for 600g everyday.

For my eyes Orbital Decompression, SupraOrbital Rim and Orbital Rim Implants. Fat Graft. Eye Color Change Surgery.

For my jaw GenioPlasty, Jaw Implants, Jaw Angle Implants, BiMax.

And for cheekbones, I had implants obviously.

In total I spent around 3,5 million dollars on my body..

So what do you learn from this? Hardmaxx if you have to. Because you can ascend like me. I'm around 8.5/10 in the normal scale and 6.75 PSL now, I am happy with my results and I do pretty well in tinder and night clubs. I was like 2/10 before and 2 PSL, something around that.

TL;DR I spent 3,5 million dollars on surgeries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BrahminBoss, N1666 and 3 others
Hi bro

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and Pierrot
worth , i'll be 40 by the time i recovered from all the surgeries but at least i will ascend as oldcel

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
bhai you got scammed you should have just mewed and done eyelid pulling(y)

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Hello guys, this is my ascension story. I dont know where to start but I was a 5'2 ugly subhuman manlet and I wanted to change. My nose was bulbous, I was fat as fuck, my eyes were shit prey eyes buggy and bulging and T50 color, my jaw was recessed and narrow af and my gonial angle was high and my gonions were one of the worlds most inverted ones like legit my palate was narrow af too, my cheekbones were also shit. I was also Low T and high Estrogen.

For Low T and High Estrogen, I hopped on Steroids and Aromatase Inhibitors.

So for the height, I got quintuple (5) different leg lengthening and lengthened my legs to 6'4. The recovery took around 8 years but it was worth it tbh, I, as a wannabe Chad who is literally a chad now basically, I took my recovery serious so I recovered well, I did all my rehabilitation.

For nose I had to get two different rhinoplasty because the nose was too big, couldn't breathe from my nose for a year.

For fatness I used DinitroPhenol DNP 2,4 for 600g everyday.

For my eyes Orbital Decompression, SupraOrbital Rim and Orbital Rim Implants. Fat Graft. Eye Color Change Surgery.

For my jaw GenioPlasty, Jaw Implants, Jaw Angle Implants, BiMax.

And for cheekbones, I had implants obviously.

In total I spent around 3,5 million dollars on my body..

So what do you learn from this? Hardmaxx if you have to. Because you can ascend like me. I'm around 8.5/10 in the normal scale and 6.75 PSL now, I am happy with my results and I do pretty well in tinder and night clubs. I was like 2/10 before and 2 PSL, something around that.

TL;DR I spent 3,5 million dollars on surgeries
Rope

Tales from the Asylum.