I hate myself

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
When I was younger, I literally had it all. I was well socialized, teachers spoke of me fondly, I excelled in sports and the classroom, etc. There were absolutely no indications that this is where I’d end up in life. Nobody would’ve looked at me and said: “yeah, I’ll bet that when he’s 20, he’ll be a kissless virgin loser with no friends, no college experience, and no direction in life.”

School and life were smooth sailing for me up until the 7th grade. That is when my brutal OCD (which is now fairly well managed) manifested. It hit me both unexpectedly, and like a ton of bricks, and my grades and social life suffered mightily because of that. Now, in the midst of that, I sought therapy, and I ended up being medicated with SSRIS. Mind you, I was 13 years old at the time.

Anyway, I continued to struggle with school after that. Medications switched, therapists were in and out of my life, yet the apathy and lack of motivation seemed to be growing stronger and stronger. I was never able to replicate the success I once had in school, nor was I able to make any new friends. I eventually was sent to an alternative school for my last two years of highschool, and the little bit of a social life I had was gone because of that. This really allowed for my reclusiveness to fester and grow, but I guess it was a fair trade-off, as I likely wouldn’t have graduated on time had I remained enrolled at my regular high school.

I am now 1.5 years removed from graduating, and I feel worse than I ever did in school. Watching people my age party, have sex, and essentially live the best years of their lives, is fucking torturous. I would go and re-attempt school, but that would honestly be futile. I’d have to go to a community college first, because my high-school GPA was like a sub 2.0, and by the time I’d be able to transfer over to a university, I’d be the odd one out at 22 years old. Who the fuck wants to party with an old ass man?

Aside from that, I feel like a fucking loser. I’m working some dead-end clerical job at a hotel, and nobody I work with directly is even remotely close to me in age. They are all a bunch of fucking oldheads, and I cannot relate to them. I am a very social person, and contrary to what this site may think of me, I am not even slightly autistic. Social interaction is integral to me. I’m so lonely and miserable that I troll people on TikTok in hopes that I will elicit some kind of response. It doesn’t matter if it’s positive or negative. I just want the attention. That is what my life has devolved into.

I hate who I am and what I’ve become.

Can anyone relate to this, or offer any words of advice?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, mazzi, chosen-one and 5 others
When I was younger, I literally had it all. I was well socialized, teachers spoke of me fondly, I excelled in sports and the classroom, etc. There were absolutely no indications that this is where I’d end up in life. Nobody would’ve looked at me and said: “yeah, I’ll bet that when he’s 20, he’ll be a kissless virgin loser with no friends, no college experience, and no direction in life.”

School and life were smooth sailing for me up until the 7th grade. That is when my brutal OCD (which is now fairly well managed) manifested. It hit me both unexpectedly, and like a ton of bricks, and my grades and social life suffered mightily because of that. Now, in the midst of that, I sought therapy, and I ended up being medicated with SSRIS. Mind you, I was 13 years old at the time.

Anyway, I continued to struggle with school after that. Medications switched, therapists were in and out of my life, yet the apathy and lack of motivation seemed to be growing stronger and stronger. I was never able to replicate the success I once had in school, nor was I able to make any new friends. I eventually was sent to an alternative school for my last two years of highschool, and the little bit of a social life I had was gone because of that. This really allowed for my reclusiveness to fester and grow, but I guess it was a fair trade-off, as I likely wouldn’t have graduated on time had I remained enrolled at my regular high school.

I am now 1.5 years removed from graduating, and I feel worse than I ever did in school. Watching people my age party, have sex, and essentially live the best years of their lives, is fucking torturous. I would go and re-attempt school, but that would honestly be futile. I’d have to go to a community college first, because my high-school GPA was like a sub 2.0, and by the time I’d be able to transfer over to a university, I’d be the odd one out at 22 years old. Who the fuck wants to party with an old ass man?

Aside from that, I feel like a fucking loser. I’m working some dead-end clerical job at a hotel, and nobody I work with directly is even remotely close to me in age. They are all a bunch of fucking oldheads, and I cannot relate to them. I am a very social person, and contrary to what this site may think of me, I am not even slightly autistic. Social interaction is integral to me. I’m so lonely and miserable that I troll people on TikTok in hopes that I will elicit some kind of response. It doesn’t matter if it’s positive or negative. I just want the attention. That is what my life has devolved into.

Life of the average/inferior male. Just accept life for what it is. It will never get better, only worse. There is no justice in this bullshit life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, mazzi, chosen-one and 3 others
Nah I like staying in my room for weeks jerking off

• So Sad
Reactions: rambocel
blah blah blah stfu and kill urself

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad and rambocel
blah blah blah stfu and kill urself
87699802 981F 4E98 BCDC 8F581626A806

• Hmm...

JFL

Most people in here were abused in school and now

You're lucky compared to them bhai

Also this is the average life of niggas who peak in highschool JFL

• JFL
Not a single fucking word

Most people in here were abused in school and now

You're lucky compared to them bhai

Also this is the average life of niggas who peak in highschool JFL
I peaked in middle school

Life of the average/inferior male. Just accept life for what it is. It will never get better, only worse. There is no justice in this bullshit life.
Positive:

Hate femoids instead

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

Yes bro, it's over. 22 years is where you move to a retirement home. I'd suggest saving what little you have for a hip replacement. Also, get a walker instead of a cane for better mobility.

• JFL
Dn rd but i feel you brother

meds fucking ruin lives

If u want money go work overtime hours in amazon storage u will get some solid income and people around you will be atleast you are school failures, for more social activities go to some mma club or smth and even tho it will feel terrible u will actually get some social interaction, on top of that if you join mma physical beatings will get the contemplatory depressive thinking out of you fot some time, and stop selling yourself idea that most people are having time of their lives right now, yeah they are probably but that is because most of their lives are miserable and these are just less bad, truth is u wont feel turbogood either probably but with enough distractions you will not be thinking and more doing which will inevitably make you happier, and last if you really cant not think negatively all the time about yourself find more and more things to do to fill up your time with 50 hour work weeks and some solid activities on the side I promise you you wont be feeling miserable forever, or u may will but what are your options