I hate talkative cucks

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
They keep cockblocking me from my oneitis all day long,they should all die tbh. I spotted one guy that literally spends all his days just talking to her and playing games together. What an absolute nolife fag

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and ChoSeungHui
JFL at having a oneitis you deserve to get cockblocked ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and InZayn
blackopstruecel

• +1
Reactions: Einon and ChoSeungHui
they have 0 self awareness

i had a bunch of them speak very loudly in movie theaters while everyone else was silent

they should all be skinned alive then have their flesh burned and be injected with adrenaline to stay awake for as long as possible

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, ChoSeungHui, Maximus and 1 other person
Well, at least the person was only playing video games with your oneitis and nothing more.

Well, at least the person was only playing video games with your oneitis and nothing more.
She has a boyfriend,but I still find it annoying as fuck. She even told me I am very gl,yet she spends time with every cunt that possibly tries to talk to her,but never me. Maybe it’s because I am still not good looking enough for her,or because I am a high tier aspie

She has a boyfriend,but I still find it annoying as fuck. She even told me I am very gl,yet she spends time with every cunt that possibly tries to talk to her,but never me. Maybe it’s because I am still not good looking enough for her,or because I am a high tier aspie
Sad shit, man.

go for a few laps around your house, maybe youll feel better