I hate the "scientific" gymcels

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I am talking about the gym guys that quote studies on training or diet and shit like that, they kill the whole vibe of gymmaxxing like a meathead and lifting heavy af compounds and old school shit. Fucking faggots tbh they want to avoid hard work bcs of "muh science"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, atlantean, <6PSLcel and 9 others
i think it evolved out of a need to cover for the fact that they're all on steroids. "it's not steroids, it's the special science derived training technique" :soy:

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, N8verBegan and ConfusedBolivian
i think it evolved out of a need to cover for the fact that they're all on steroids. "it's not steroids, it's the special science derived training technique" :soy:
Also true like the genetic failure jeff nippard

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, BrahminBoss and ConfusedBolivian
Jeff nippard is a laughing stock. Tiny ass nigga jfl

• +1
Reactions: douche and ConfusedBolivian
Me too
That Jeff nippard is a good example of it

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Jeff Nippard lwk chadlet I’m pretty sure he slays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ConfusedBolivian
Jeff Nippard lwk chadlet I’m pretty sure he slays

Screenshot 20240324 131457 comandroidchrome

He aint chadlite he is htn in face, that is why he dates a ltb asian chick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches, reptiles and socialcel
The soyience is gods word to these people
Hahahahahha

• JFL
At least he’s dating something, most guys his height are roping. Also he’s not 5’5, he’s like 5’3.
Imagine being millionaire white blonde with blue eyes greek god physique but 5'3, and dating a ltb philipino brown bitch loooooool blackpill is brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: douche, hello12344 and socialcel
That's why I watch brofessor emeritus eric bugenhagen

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and autistic_tendencies
You don’t need juice if you’re 5’3 turbomanlet bro. Doubt he’s roiding
Jfls that is why he can play the i am natty card, while some dude like 6'4 shizzy says he is natty and nobody believes him

Jfls that is why he can play the i am natty card, while some dude like 6'4 shizzy says he is natty and nobody believes him
I think you’re underestimating how big of a difference there is between getting jacked at 5’3 and 6’3 lol. Shizzy most def is on roids, Jeff nippard isn’t.

I think you’re underestimating how big of a difference there is between getting jacked at 5’3 and 6’3 lol. Shizzy most def is on roids, Jeff nippard isn’t.
I am 6'2 and yeah shizzy is roiding hard but claims natty lol, jeff nippard is sus tbh maybe he roids maybe not

I am talking about the gym guys that quote studies on training or diet and shit like that, they kill the whole vibe of gymmaxxing like a meathead and lifting heavy af compounds and old school shit. Fucking faggots tbh they want to avoid hard work bcs of "muh science"
Building muscle is resistance + protein. Nothing else truly matters

legit

just lift and eat clean

going to work out long term

• +1
Yes it literally is
It is all about androgens and growth hormones, even without training you can grow muscles if you take hormones or inhibit myostatin

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
They're my favorite guys to watch tbh. Jeff Nippard, Renaissance Periodization. You can still go hard it's just more optimized.

It's no difference, anyone saying that is just low in weight relative to the frame. It's roughly 5lbs difference per inch.