I hate to admit it, but this world has never been better

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Sure dating has gotten worse but let's stop the cope. Today we have modern medicine, freedom of speech, healthcare in almost all countries, no oppression of minority groups, No war in the West, SO MANY services to ensure that we remain amused throughout our lifes and better food (if you know where to look). If you are born in the West regardless of your race/age, you are so lucky to be here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids!, BrettyBoy, Ritalincel and 4 others
@Balkancel thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 470
Dude go sleep

Completely agree with this and I've said it a lot of times.
The fact that we even are able to whine about the superficial stuff here is a luxury problem.
We have everything, at least I do, so we start to search for problems that don't even matter in the grand scheme of things.

I've been born in probably one of the best area in the best country, family is alive and healthyd. I'm letting the lack of height and a few mm of bones rule my fucking life and forget about how much I really have in comparison to the rest of the world.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony and Deleted member 685
If you are poor it's useless it's all about money nowdays. you are probably still young and you get everything rn. once you are on your own you are fucked you will probably be in a slavewage job you'll have to work all day just to have food and a place to sleep.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and RedKeyboard
Sure dating has gotten worse but let's stop the cope. Today we have modern medicine, freedom of speech, healthcare in almost all countries, no oppression of minority groups, No war in the West, SO MANY services to ensure that we remain amused throughout our lifes and better food (if you know where to look). If you are born in the West regardless of your race/age, you are so lucky to be here.

1. Every single one of those things will be gone for 90% of people living in the west within 12-20 years.

2. War will come to the west in the form of civil war between whites and non-whites/Islam. And even if it doesn't westerners will be enslaved.

3. Even today most of the world doesn't have those things, and even in the west many people don't.

4. Modern medicine and universal healthcare is overrated anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Deleted member 1680, RedKeyboard and 1 other person
1. Every single one of those things will be gone for 90% of people living in the west within 12-20 years.

2. War will come to the west in the form of civil war between whites and non-whites/Islam. And even if it doesn't westerners will be enslaved.

3. Even today most of the world doesn't have those things, and even in the west many people don't.

4. Modern medicine and universal healthcare is overrated anyway.
1. No way to easily predict this. Immigrants are more and more westernized and science is getting better by the day.
2. Again no proof to predict this.
3. Sure but things have changed for the better so keep on having that negative mindset. All I said was the world improved.
4. Overrated lmao are you CRAZY?! Did you ever hear of the black plague or all the diseases in Africa? If we didn't have "muh overrated medicine" we would've gone downhill again

The 2000s and the 90s was better

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
All the pleasure is only for above average people, and particularly for gl people. I dont need anything tbh from modern stuff, I just use it cuz I have it for free and everybody has it.

Image result for lego yoda

Jokes aside:

Immigrants help remove the brotherly fraternity between citizens in a nation, diversifying the place and ruining the idea of the "family unit". Multi-cultural countries often have less than happy individuals, and immigrants tend to bring a host of problems (Drugs + Crime).

War will definitely be happening, albeit maybe not for a few decades, but the West is heading steadily to collapse. Personally, I feel that its about time.

Modern medicine is in part responsible for getting us into this predicament, too many people, too many genetic weaklings, who survive the natural selection process of birth, and go into the world living through their genetic inferiority.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Arkantos and Deleted member 685
Image result for lego yoda

Jokes aside:

Immigrants help remove the brotherly fraternity between citizens in a nation, diversifying the place and ruining the idea of the "family unit". Multi-cultural countries often have less than happy individuals, and immigrants tend to bring a host of problems (Drugs + Crime).

War will definitely be happening, albeit maybe not for a few decades, but the West is heading steadily to collapse. Personally, I feel that its about time.

Modern medicine is in part responsible for getting us into this predicament, too many people, too many genetic weaklings, who survive the natural selection process of birth, and go into the world living through their genetic inferiority.
Alright that's true

And still, I FEEL LIKE PHUCKING SHIT AND I WANT TO PUT A BULLET IN MY SKULL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 685
I wonder who's behind this post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and dodt
Legit cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Your posts have been making alot more sense lately. I still wonder who you are. You're so mysterious and nobody knows a thing about you. You're the most mysterious and interesting member on here. I hope to see a serious and original response from you...

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Lol, I was thinking about this today. The fact that we can afford to complain about incel stuff shows that we live in wealthy times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 685
If you cope with the "there is people worse off than me" doctrine, then what about all the people that have it better than you also?
Its a false sense of cope, been there, tried it.

No man

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Kaczynski wrote a whole book responding to your argument. You might wanna take a look.

TL;DR (https://rbutterworth.nfshost.com/Conspiracy/ISAIF_Summary)
Dr Kaczynski claims that any industrial society must inherently suppress human freedom and self-esteem, cannot be corrected by any means, and will continually worsen.

Last edited:
  • Woah
I would prefer to live as a primitive man, but with a female to fuck

• +1
Reactions: dodt
easy to say as chad

Not all of those are inherently good. Humans are nothing more than greater apes and this "civilized" society is destroying people's mental health. Suicides have been on the rise for decades with no sign of declining. If we live in a better time why are more people killing themselves

• +1
Not all of those are inherently good. Humans are nothing more than greater apes and this "civilized" society is destroying people's mental health. Suicides have been on the rise for decades with no sign of declining. If we live in a better time why are more people killing themselves
That is true.

most cucked thead ive seen in awhile ngl, the west is a shit hole

most cucked thead ive seen in awhile ngl, the west is a shit hole
Yeah I know I already noted to agree with the points made against it. Chillex, no worry, no biggie, no problem
@heroinfather calm down...

Last edited: