I hate when girls say

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
That they don’t friends

not counting the thousands of orbiters, drooling simps and chads

They don’t know the pain of actually being alone, no one gives af about non-chad men

they won’t ever get it

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, HowAmIAlive123, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Nah some girls don’t have friends

• +1
Reactions: Lux and MusicMaxxingMidget
They dont see thirsty beta orbiters as human, this one league of legends thot was telling me (as she sent me a video of her spreading her ass cheeks and pussy on camera for me) that they know these simps only want their pussy and nothing more.

I was treating her like a regular dude and just listening to her problems but then again im the top 15% of my race so maybe that was the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
They dont see thirsty beta orbiters as human, this one league of legends thot was telling me (as she sent me a video of her spreading her ass cheeks and pussy on camera for me) that they know these simps only want their pussy and nothing more.

I was treating her like a regular dude and just listening to her problems but then again im the top 15% of my race so maybe that was the case.
Damn imagine getting rejected by a girl who plays league of legends

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7753, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
Damn imagine getting rejected by a girl who plays league of legends

Exactly, I dont even try and this shit happens to me. The amount of thirsty simps thats in league makes me cringe (especially since I got a girl name for the laughs).

I enjoyed playing with her because I like winning but she wanted me to be her boyfriend badly but im not a simp who's thirsty to get long distance pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6403
That they don’t friends

not counting the thousands of orbiters, drooling simps and chads

They don’t know the pain of actually being alone, no one gives af about non-chad men

they won’t ever get it
Stfu u are hoodmaxed thug. You dont get to talk

Brag indeed