i have 81 followers on Looksmax

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Kraken
It’s not a feat many people could claim.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, pneumocystosis and whiteislandpill
Pneumochad (@pneumocystosis) has the most.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, TechnoBoss and Tabula Rasa
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, TechnoBoss and Tabula Rasa
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: M-1014 and Michael Myers
adding this to my CV!

Thank you bhai!
No problem bhai. You have even more than us Jew mods and Jew admins. Mirin. So does @Clavicular but you still got more. And I noticed I am one of the few you follow, I'm feeling honored. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
No problem bhai. You have even more than us Jew mods and Jew admins. Mirin. So does @Clavicular but you still got more. And I noticed I am one of the few you follow, I'm feeling honored. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
I have low quality followers, mostly new users. Id rather quality over quantity

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
I have low quality followers, mostly new users. Id rather quality over quantity
I basically follow everyone back who follows me. Just a habit of mine, used to do that all the time on Twitter back in 2010 and stuff.

I basically follow everyone back who follows me. Just a habit of mine, used to do that all the time on Twitter back in 2010 and stuff.
I just followed u i forgot, following doesn’t really do much on this site lol. I realized i wasnt even following pneumo

• JFL
Damn.
How many does he have?
I will beat him:chad:
You can check out by going over to his profile and click on "About." He's got 433 followers. Never seen a figure this high before.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I just followed u i forgot, following doesn’t really do much on this site lol. I realized i wasnt even following pneumo
Yeah, it's just for show basically. It's not like it shows "(insert user you follow here) just posted a new thread!" or anything.

And you got 36. JFL, good luck getting 400 more. :forcedsmile:
I have the closest following at 256, but my account is much newer
Yeah, it's just for show basically. It's not like it shows "(insert user you follow here) just posted a new thread!" or anything.
would be a good addition! The best addition would to open up @prettyboys old threads so i can read them again

• +1
I have the closest following at 256, but my account is much newer

would be a good addition! The best addition would to open up @prettyboys old threads so i can read them again
Precisely. I was kind of surprised. You have more than any of the staff members. And I don't know if Xenforo's got such a feature that can be implemented.

How do i see how many people follow me?

Precisely. I was kind of surprised. You have more than any of the staff members. And I don't know if Xenforo's got such a feature that can be implemented.
I post lots of looksmax guides which is why i have the cool name color, im not sure if your full LDAR but check out some of my threads!

• Woah
I post lots of looksmax guides which is why i have the cool name color, im not sure if your full LDAR but check out some of my threads!
I thought you were given that because you're white. :forcedsmile: Joever for me. Shitskins like me cannot compete. And yes, I am full LDAR as in I don't looksmax at all, I only am here to shitpost. But I will check out your threads, which ones would you like me to see? I'll make sure to read them when I wake up, haven't slept yet even though it's 2:39 pm, JFL.