I have a 23 inch head circumference, but my skull still looks tiny.

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
Why? I am skullmogged in literally every group photo, without fail. I looked it up and apparently the average male head circumference is 22-24 inches. I even have a photo of myself getting skullmogged by a woman, my head looks fucking tiny. I think my features are MTN, I look decent in candid photos where it's just me, but in any group photo I instantly look like a subhuman cuck.

I look unflattering in every group photo, I look OK in candids assuming I'm not squinting (I am in 90% of outdoor ones).
Here are some unfrauded photos of myself.

Do I have a small skull or is it just a weak jaw, or something else? I'm 99% sure I measured the diameter of my head correctly, and it is average, but every group photo I seem to be skull mogged, there's even one (which I no longer have) with like 10 guys in it and I noticeably have the smallest skull out of the entire fucking group. I checked old class photos and I had a normal sized skull, on the larger end. When I was a kid I was physically developmentally ahead, I was a year younger than all my peers in school yet I was usually one of the tallest in the class, I was always in a high height percentile but now I seem to be 5'11" barefoot with a peanut skull.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Skull Issue
@MaestheticMaso do you think HGH could fix this?

• So Sad
Reactions: Skull Issue
narrow skull probably

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, germanlooks, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Why? I am skullmogged in literally every group photo, without fail. I looked it up and apparently the average male head circumference is 22-24 inches. I even have a photo of myself getting skullmogged by a woman, my head looks fucking tiny. I think my features are MTN, I look decent in candid photos where it's just me, but in any group photo I instantly look like a subhuman cuck.
View attachment 2463883
I look unflattering in every group photo, I look OK in candids assuming I'm not squinting (I am in 90% of outdoor ones).
View attachment 2463894
Do I have a small skull or is it just a weak jaw, or something else? I'm 99% sure I measured the diameter of my head correctly, and it is average, but every group photo I seem to be skull mogged, there's even one (which I no longer have) with like 10 guys in it and I noticeably have the smallest skull out of the entire fucking group. I checked old class photos and I had a normal sized skull, on the larger end. When I was a kid I was physically developmentally ahead, I was a year younger than all my peers in school yet I was usually one of the tallest in the class, I was always in a high height percentile but now I seem to be 5'11" barefoot with a peanut skull.
it's the width of your skull from a frontal specifically that's making you get skullmogged, also never cut your hair short and fix your skin and then dye your eyebrows you still got a lot of softmaxx in you

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 32486
also never cut your hair short
Yeah, I noticed I look super narrow and cuckish with short hair. Any other advice for frauding skull width?

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Yeah, I noticed I look super narrow and cuckish with short hair. Any other advice for frauding skull width?
the hair is good enough your skull width makes your subpar pfl look better than it is and kinda camoflauges it, also your jaw is acc pretty good not slayer tier but if you really focus on leaning up and debloating it can be very angular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
View attachment 2463883
View attachment 2463894
The Skull width is the issue, not overall size. HGH with higher doses might help, but it could also lead to unwanted growth, better to just go down the surgery route

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Deleted member 32486
The Skull width is the issue, not overall size. HGH with higher doses might help, but it could also lead to unwanted growth, better to just go down the surgery route
What could widen my whole skull surgically? Jaw widening and then zygo implants? I also feel like any surgery would fuck me because of my IPD/PFL, it would make my ESR worse.

The size of the visceocranium and length of the skull are what really determines skull size. Circumference isn't great when determining absolute skull size, as a large occiput on an otherwise peanut-skull could place someone in the top percentile of the circumference measurement.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 32486 and Donkeyballs
The size of the visceocranium and length of the skull are what really determines skull size. Circumference isn't great when determining absolute skull size, as a large occiput on an otherwise peanut-skull could place someone in the top percentile of the circumference measurement.
Holy shit I have a 10cm mandible, just measured. Over. It's supposed to apparently be 17-19cm.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Holy shit I have a 10cm mandible, just measured. Over. It's supposed to apparently be 17-19cm.
17-19cm would be extremely wide, Jordan Barrett tier.

You're not even a standard deviation below average in this study consisting of 3500 Caucasians.

Facial width is easily modifiable, as well. Implants and MSE would definitely help, but also obviously affect ratios and symmetry.

Last edited:
  • Woah

You're not even a standard deviation below average in this study consisting of 3500 Caucasians.
OK, what I was looking at was saying that range is necessary for no wisdom teeth impaction, quite relieving. Luckily I don't have a time machine to be a gigasubhuman around hunter-gatherers with perfect teeth.

• +1

Facial width is easily modifiable, as well. Implants and MSE would definitely help, but also obviously affect ratios and symmetry.
Wait, no, this is not the same measurement. I'm talking about the length from my chin to gonion.

• +1
Wait, no, this is not the same measurement. I'm talking about the length from my chin to gonion.
If by chin to gonion you mean measurement of mandibular body length, then yeah, 10cm would be below average. That wouldn't have a huge affect on frontal skull size, though.

• +1
Looked good in first photo(short haired)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Your eyes are your biggest failo.

• +1
you prob have large % of skull as occipital bun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and Deleted member 32486
20231005 105300

Good for u i have a big ass bloathead

• So Sad
mine is 26 dolio, never met someone who mogs me in skull circum except a cro mag

• Hmm...