I have a crooked wisdom tooth. How much will this change my face if I get it extracted?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
My wisdom tooth is literally sideways, pushing on my teeth for some reason, and it's causing a lot of pain. They have to extract it. How much will this affect my face?

It can cause infection if you don’t which can fuck your face up worse. Stop asking retarded questions

Bro I’m not scared of some infection nigga
Dumbass infection can fuck your other teeth up. Low IQ . Stop acting tough like you re some tough guy. you crying over a fuckin wisdom tooth removal you pussy

It can cause infection if you don’t which can fuck your face up worse. Stop asking retarded questions
You can get an infection from anything, like I can get an infection from fucking your mom's dirty, used up pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter
Dumbass infection can fuck your other teeth up. Low IQ . Stop acting tough like you re some tough guy. you crying over a fuckin wisdom tooth removal you pussy
That’s extremely rare, and I'm not crying over anything. I'm simply asking a question about whether it will make my mandible more narrow in the long term.

That’s extremely rare, and I'm not crying over anything. I'm simply asking a question about whether it will make my mandible more narrow in the long term.
Stfu you subhuman it doesn’t matter for you

OVERRRRRR

brutal I didn't get mine extracted cuz dentists here in the US are drill and bill jews. So I saved myslef and have no complications

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
yeah one of mines crooked also

• +1
It won’t change your face most likely

I had all 4 pulled almost a year ago, I look the exact same

• +1
Mine is sideways and it’s pushing on my other teeth it’s hard to eat but I don’t want to be recessed after getting them removed
how old are u? mine are finally coming in at 19

i had 1 upper teeth removed when i was 16-17 and didnt affect at all

• +1
My wisdom tooth is literally sideways, pushing on my teeth for some reason, and it's causing a lot of pain. They have to extract it. How much will this affect my face?
you will still be ugly dont stress bro

Got both of mine removed yesterday, both were horizontally impacted.

Won’t change face at all, stop obsessing over this and continue living life or die trying (HTN+ or nothing)

• +1
Reactions: thebeast0503 and CoreSchizo