I have a crush on my girl and need to know how cooked I am :) I’m 6’2 if that even helps tbh

D

Deleted member 44018

Iron
IMG 8190

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: c4shdyy, Ihateniggs, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
*this girl not my girl lol, haven’t made a move yet

and who's ur crush?

• +1
Reactions: muh
Invisible

• +1
Reactions: MKBHD, northern mogger and lowiqNormie
We can’t tell let’s how she look like
Then we can tell u

BRUTALLY over, should consider roping or Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cashmerefraud, fufurjde, Zonar and 9 others
ok how to change that PLEASE bc I really like this girl
Grow out hair, better clothing, talk to her often and then go for the kill

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and antony 726
BRUTALLY over, should consider roping or Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus
To summarize: I’m cooked

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Well, the 6'2 might be the only thing keeping you alive tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and N1666
Well, the 6'2 might be the only thing keeping you alive tbh.
People say it helps but I really don’t see any benefits of being above average height

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
ok :( I really like her, like she’s been in my dreams
Dreams are often referred to as the manifestation of our deepest desires and hopes. However, it appears that you have stumbled upon some discouraging content that has caused you to feel despondent and helpless. Despite this, it is important to remember that giving up is never the answer. There is always hope, and we can work together to overcome any obstacles that we encounter. With perseverance and determination, we can achieve our goals and aspirations. Let us hold onto hope and continue to strive towards a better tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Thank you, Mr gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer
send her pic in dm

Probs worse than being ugly is being average
I would definitely rather be average than ugly, especially if you have a halo like height or body

Try
U shouldnhair max

• +1
Reactions: Tallman and mirrormogger
HAHAAA you’re wrong for that
real talk get a messy fringe type hair cut to cover your four head and you’re good, just remember to be confident no girl likes a soy boy !!

real talk get a messy fringe type hair cut to cover your four head and you’re good, just remember to be confident no girl likes a soy boy !
bet, sadly it’s gonna take my hair a while to grow that long right?

bet, sadly it’s gonna take my hair a while to grow that long right?
depends on genetics my hair grows pretty fast, how often do you NEED a haircut?

Like once a month
shouldn’t take too long then, learn how to style it and research good products before you get to that point so you are prepared

shouldn’t take too long then, learn how to style it and research good products before you get to that point so you are prepared
Ok, does it really make that much of a difference? I just don’t wanna get my hopes up

Ok, does it really make that much of a difference? I just don’t wanna get my hopes up
let me send you pics of when i had shit hair and now as long as you promise not to leak that shit or i’ll actually find you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44018
grow hair

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
you look like a hockey player
grow hair and play hockey

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 44018