I have a crush on my girl and need to know how cooked I am :) I’m 6’2 if that even helps tbh

Also thicken your brows and try to shape them up.

It’s a wrap with that mouth and eye area.

BRUTALLY over, should consider roping or Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10mm Left with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and chin swing osetotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can probably not afford to go to. Throw in an almod eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggresive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15mm of laterjaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus

Lol

Dm me I’ll ascend u so hard this girl will run after you even when u ignore her

u're not in a position to have romantic relationship boyo i'm sorry u're like ltn , 70% of girls are probably repulsed by you on first sight

ltn, looks like the most boring man to ever exist

She wants you trust

Strong MTN-Low HTN.You would slay her 20 years ago but not now in globohomo zeitgeist feminist era