I have a fashion show coming up, and I know what I'm gonna be wearing, however, I nowhere near mog - HELP!

AdrianIsCool

AdrianIsCool

Iron
as I've previously stated:
"Welcoming everyone besides: faggot bitches who dont think they can improve themselves. If you do believe the bullshit idea that theres nothing you can do, buy a fucking MRG-1 and shoot a grenade into your mouth as you slowly realize that your on a fucking looksmaxxing site for a reason, so stop being a bitch."

I know I have super small orbitals, and I have been given advice by the great king BrahminBoss, however I would like a full looksmax pwease, as I would not like to be mogged by the down syndrome kids at my school.

So far, im thinking, cut down BF to 8%, shave, find a better hairstyle, do some more skincare (my computer has a shitty camera but still manages to filter my shit skin) and use vitamin C serum for my undereyes.

Attachments

• IMG_20231125_220939.jpg
    IMG_20231125_220939.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, niqfan625 and IAMNOTANINCEL
might send a side profile if really needed

reminder this is a model and you're rotting in your basement

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, guy24, Descender and 3 others
forgot to mention i also have a slight butt-chin, and while its not really shown in this photo, its show a little more in this photo(looking for a fix) and lens distortion fucks up my nose tho, which im a little different.

Attachments

• IMG_20231213_121716.jpg
    IMG_20231213_121716.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
hey man lose body fat asap or you will pass shame in your fashion show

forgot to mention i also have a slight butt-chin, and while its not really shown in this photo, its show a little more in this photo(looking for a fix) and lens distortion fucks up my nose tho, which im a little different.
3817857_IMG_20231213_121716.jpg
You look Mexican, you could try going for the cartel boss look...
ZVz517yREmR1dVQ0EMPzg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, totallynotnash, Deleted member 52566 and 1 other person
model for what? fetal alcohol awareness?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaomorpetoti, totallynotnash and shr