I have always felt low testosterone, now i know mi testosterone levels at 15 years old.

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
I got the test at 10:44 AM and the results are: Total testosterone: 620 ng/dl. Free testosterone: 7 pg/ml. Cortisol: 146 ng/ml (40-230). Before my cortisol levels were
178 ng/ml, but i took ashaghanda like 3 months.

On the day of the exam I didn't even feel high testosterone like I've managed to feel other times,which means that I can produce much more testosterone.Also that day I slept like 7 hours waking up in the middle of the night.

Mogs my 18 yo 584 total T. Wait about 3 years because that is when your male hormones go crazy af.

Here you could highly likely get past 800

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale and Deleted member 28904
Mogs my 18 yo 584 total T. Wait about 3 years because that is when your male hormones go crazy af.

Here you could highly likely get past 800
thanks,my problem is that although I know that sleeping well, exercising and eating well would help me, but I get distracted by the internet and I don't do any of that

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
No test for face

Pretty boy? Or no t retard?
I do not have much asymmetry, but I lack a lot of facial masculinity, especially the jaw and the size of the skull

Transaction: it’s iver
While I have little facial masculinity, my paternal grandfather had very good facial masculinity.
brutal genetic-mutation pill

no one cars about testosterone levels at 15 years old. wait until puberty is finished. it's very normal for some 15 year old's to have low testosterone because they are late bloomers and your testosterone is above average so don't worry.

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale
It actually doesn't really matter what your testosterone is as long as you're in the normal range

Studies have shown no differences in strength, size or muscle gain for test levels inside the normal range

Studies have shown elite natty lifters have test around 500-550 from memory (I don't have sources but I read this on r/steroids with citations)

So I wouldn't worry too much because it likely won't make a difference, what may help is increasing your DHT conversion which is what I've been doing and have noticed good changes like body hair in places I didn't have before and my face has become more masculine too.

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale
your free test is really low, which is bad because it's what your body actually uses for testosterone. you actually have a higher total T than me (500) but my free T is 160, and it was even higher at the times i had extreme anger issues.

the normal range for free T at 15 is 3-138 pg/ml, and you want to be on the higher end of that. though it's also very possible you just simply aren't in tanner stage 4 yet, where the bottom of the range jumps from being 1 pg/ml in stage 3 to 35 pg/ml. do you have armpit hair?

anger issues maxing is legit