I have been chewing for the last 20 days.I took some photos to see what you think

T

tryingtofindsolution

Bronze
I began chewing to see if it was going to make a difference to my lower thirs.I have been doing this for the lst 20 days with mastic gum.When I am chewing I have noticed that even the muscle in my temple gets bigger.I have had some problems though,because the joints hurt,so I have been chewing by alternating the days.Here are the before photos .
Here are the after ones

Do you guys see any difference?

make some other pics bro, same angle

• JFL
Reactions: Normieville
Different lighting different facial hair

Thats all she wrote

But your cheeks look more hollow

>chewing

Giphy 31

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, Worthlesshapa777 and CristianT
You need to be losing weight not chewing

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
I've been religiously chewing for around 9 ish months.

20 days is nothing, the cope is hard

imo u look more bloated but cant tell for sure since its different lighting.

yeah good job looks the same or worse got less symetric

did u swallow the gum or how did u get fatter

I'll never understood how "chewmaxxing" is a thing. What the fuck have you been doing your whole life to swallow your food? Are you a lizard or some shit?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
What the fuck have you been doing your whole life to swallow your food?
The point is that our modern food is too soft. I thought that was bs as well until a friend of mine said he doesn't like whole, raw carrots because he can't cut them with his teeth to chew them, so he always has it boiled or grated.
It plausible you can speed up the process with these gadgets, but my preference is just getting food that is harder to chew (lots of meat work nicely, if they're not minced/hamburgers ofc).

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Usum
The point is that our modern food is too soft. I thought that was bs as well until a friend of mine said he doesn't like whole, raw carrots because he can't cut them with his teeth to chew them, so he always has it boiled or grated.
It plausible you can speed up the process with these gadgets, but my preference is just getting food that is harder to chew (lots of meat work nicely, if they're not minced/hamburgers ofc).

I was just kidding, the way people say "start chewing" can sound like they never chewed any food before. I actually believe in (proper) chewing and the benefits it will offer (especially bigger masseter muscle). I personally have been eating a lot of meat since a young age, and always loved to chew gum, but that might not be everyone's case I guess.

Anyway, gl to you

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 2378

Users who are viewing this thread

Back