For all of you narrow jaw and assymetry cel

likenesss

likenesss

Clavicular no.1 fan
Like 3-4 months of mastic gum. I get some small pieces then chew them until they become like gum then add more unti it gets big enough to be very hard to chew but not too big so it doesnt push the cheeks too much. Chew until your muscles hurt too much and you cant do it anymore then stop and use your knucles to massage the masseters in a circular motion. Now it takes like 3 hours of nonstop chewing for my massters to go to failure so you will need to chew a lot. I do it every 3 days.
Other tips:calorie surplus, lots of animal protein, good sleep,d3 etc.
Side effects:i grew my temple muscles which made my forehead slightly bigger but my hair covers it. Also any looksmaxx tips from the things you can see in pictures
Screenshot 20240324 192914 Gallery
Screenshot 20240324 192840 Gallery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jagmogs1000, Jeww, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Like 3-4 months of mastic gum. I get some small pieces then chew them until they become like gum then add more unti it gets big enough to be very hard to chew but not too big so it doesnt push the cheeks too much. Chew until your muscles hurt too much and you cant do it anymore then stop and use your knucles to massage the masseters in a circular motion. Now it takes like 3 hours of nonstop chewing for my massters to go to failure so you will need to chew a lot. I do it every 3 days.
Side effects:i grew my temple muscles which made my forehead slightly bigger but my hair covers it. Also any looksmaxx tips from the things you can see in pictures
View attachment 2817596View attachment 2817598
amazing results!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Jeww
Also if anyone knows how to fix my bloating without potassium please lmk i have a subhuman debloat

lifefuel ur before is more fucked than mine, but i'm afraid of what type of gonions I have, I can't figure out, what if it's inward and I get more fucked

lifefuel ur before is more fucked than mine, but i'm afraid of what type of gonions I have, I can't figure out, what if it's inward and I get more fucked
Why would you get more fucked if its inward, you are just growing the muscle

@mayo mogger look at this lmfao

0 change btw

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
This is as bullshit as mewing.
You use a selfie on your first pic and as your comparison picture, you use a back camera pic from at least a meter away while tilting your head up (you can see it due to your nose position)
stop frauding faggot, nothing changed and even if it did, excessive chewing results in looking bloated, not defined. It's not bone mass, just shitty muscle mass which you didn't even get.

Before and before. Nothing changed just the lens

This is as bullshit as mewing.
You use a selfie on your first pic and as your comparison picture, you use a back camera pic from at least a meter away while tilting your head up (you can see it due to your nose position)
stop frauding faggot, nothing changed and even if it did, excessive chewing results in looking bloated, not defined. It's not bone mass, just shitty muscle mass which you didn't even get.
Yea i gained mass by eating out your mom you stupid nigger. Ofcourse its musclemass and not bone. 1st pic is taken by a friend on 1.7 zoom iphone back camera and he is taking the pic from above while the other one is also taken by a friend 3-4 months later but in a neutral head position without clenching

Yea i gained mass by eating out your mom you stupid nigger. Ofcourse its musclemass and not bone. 1st pic is taken by a friend on 1.7 zoom iphone back camera and he is taking the pic from above while the other one is also taken by a friend 3-4 months later but in a neutral head position without clenching
Fuck off back to tiktok greycel.

Save up for osteotomies to fix your narrow jaw.

Before and before. Nothing changed just the lens
Both are back camera taken by a friend in the before the camera is slightly higher than my face and in the after its in a neutral position

I will fuck back to shitok while fucking your mom. Also i dont need surgery for jaw chewing tough shit has helped

I will fuck back to shitok while fucking your mom. Also i dont need surgery for jaw chewing tough shit has helped
Jfl at you don't need jaw surgery. Better wake up now and stop coping will bullshit.

Yo man i will hop on HGH and ai for heightmaxx is the hgh and increased test and dht gonna help my jaw and face?

no change just different angle

my jaw is not the problem, my left cheekbone is higher then my right and my eyes are a little bit asymmetrical

Nigga just touch your gonions

my jaw is not the problem, my left cheekbone is higher then my right and my eyes are a little bit asymmetrical
I have symmetrical cheekbones but my left eye is lower than my right but people cant tell. One of my friends also has an eye lower than the other and i couldnt tell until he pointed it out

Literally no difference

nice progress
chew slightly more on the right side btw