is there a fix for jaw asymmetry or is it all cope?

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
the softmaxes you always here is chew on one side more than the other as it’s the masseter muscles that are imbalanced giving the uneven look or you here sleep on the other side of your back as fixes.

i want to ask has anyone ever seen any proof of this actually working or not, because i can’t find any actual proof i think it’s a bit of a grey area

i do think my asymmetry is caused by sleeping on one side as a kid and all through my life i could be wrong but that seems the most likely cause for most people as it’s not the masseter muscles it’s the jaw development it’s self and the shaping.

i do have another theory too that could cause my asymmetry personally, my bottom row of teeth are crowded and somewhat overlap each other in the middle, i don’t know if this is caused by my lower third not being wide enough or asymmetrical potentially caused by bad sleeping habbits growing up, but it’s been crowded like that for as long as i remember, i’m willing to get braces or invisalign if i know it has i high probability of fixing it

if anyone knows any other soft or hardmaxxes go ahead

and if you have seen any proof of it being fixable link for lifefuel for me

Most likely a imbalance in ur body or pelvic tilts

• +1
Reactions: Pride, Deleted member 60975 and dragomaxxer
fillers, jaw implants, or fix teeth

Most likely a imbalance in ur body or pelvic tilts
this could be the one, my pelvis is tilted to one side quite badly i have thought of this but i always wondered how it could effect the face and is there softmaxes for this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
are fillere permo? or is that implants, i’d like it to just be a one time thing also there is a risk it gets botched
implant’s absolutely mog just are more expensive. look at tom cruise.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and tom69
this could be the one, my pelvis is tilted to one side quite badly i have thought of this but i always wondered how it could effect the face and is there softmaxes for this?
Everything in ur body is connected and the pelvis is like the tree trunk . The only thing is to get a body assessment by a chiropractor done or do it yourself, find which posture deformity you have and look up how to fix it

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and NorwoodAscender
Everything in ur body is connected and the pelvis is like the tree trunk . The only thing is to get a body assessment by a chiropractor done or do it yourself, find which posture deformity you have and look up how to fix it
i’m going to look into it, i also suffer from sciatica regularly after going to the gym, don’t really know the cause but i sometimes get sharp shooting pains from my pelvis down my legs. could be all linked i did once go to see a physiotherapist he was a nice guy but not very helpful he just bonesmashed my knee caps

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
i’m the same. just know it takes absolutely forever to fix. u have to start from the feet up. make sure u walk with ur feet facing straight out. then fix ur pelvic tilt. then work on ur sphenoid. just get implants if u can tbh because it boosts ur psl by an absolute shit ton anyways if u have inward gonions

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and edodalic29
implant’s absolutely mog just are more expensive. look at tom cruise.
damn i never really knew he had implants always thought he just mogged, lifefuel for the rich, how much do you think it cost? when my grandma dies i’ll spend all money on implants to gain 0.1 psl

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
i’m the same. just know it takes absolutely forever to fix. u have to start from the feet up. make sure u walk with ur feet facing straight out. then fix ur pelvic tilt. then work on ur sphenoid. just get implants if u can tbh because it boosts ur psl by an absolute shit ton anyways if u have inward gonions
inward gonions piss me off ngl , i have to be giga lean and clench most of the time to give a illusion of outward gonion appearance, especially in pics

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
damn i never really knew he had implants always thought he just mogged, lifefuel for the rich, how much do you think it cost? when my grandma dies i’ll spend all money on implants to gain 0.1 psl
2-4k actually not too bad jfl. now that i think about it i’m probably gonna get it

yeah it’s bad because it effects my physique too my shoulders are slightly slanted and my pelvis is slightly higher on one side i think my face would fix if i fixed the root problem, it could be gentic also my brother has it too and when he was younger thought it was scoliosis. is there any evidence of it being able to be improved by yourself? just dont want to waste my time doing something i can’t change

• +1
yeah it’s bad because it effects my physique too my shoulders are slightly slanted and my pelvis is slightly higher on one side i think my face would fix if i fixed the root problem, it could be gentic also my brother has it too and when he was younger thought it was scoliosis. is there any evidence of it being able to be improved by yourself? just dont want to waste my time doing something i can’t change
apparently one guy on here fixed it idk tho. i mean you should probably fix it anyways since it might make u a little taller/good for overall health. plus the asymmetry might get worse as you age. do u also have minor eye asymmetry also? that’s very common with a tilted sphenoid

inward gonions piss me off ngl , i have to be giga lean and clench most of the time to give a illusion of outward gonion appearance, especially in pics
i’ve got inwards too but one side is basically flared and the other is inward, looks so fuckinf weird especially in inverted pics make me wanna kms i just want them to be symmetrical tbh even if they aren’t flared or outward

• +1
Reactions: Pride
same boat here. mine are pretty much straight tho. this thread is really making me consider jaw implants tho lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and edodalic29
apparently one guy on here fixed it idk tho. i mean you should probably fix it anyways since it might make u a little taller/good for overall health. plus the asymmetry might get worse as you age. do u also have minor eye asymmetry also? that’s very common with a tilted sphenoid
yeah i do have minor eye asymmetry but it’s not major it doesn’t bother me too much the jaw bothers me most, i’m 190cm so the height thing don’t bother me too much but i will always take more height why not

same boat here. mine are pretty much straight tho. this thread is really making me consider jaw implants tho lol
Ive seen u post here in the rating section, good luck in whatever you decide to get , just dont fall too deep in this shit , its not worth it tbh

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and NorwoodAscender
yeah i’d get them tbh but my family would judge my heavily as it’s not a mainstream common hardmaxx like idk braces or some shit, then when i’m older and have more money will i even get it done still? i don’t know

Ive seen u post here in the rating section, good luck in whatever you decide to get , just dont fall too deep in this shit , its not worth it tbh
@NorwoodAscender i see you a lot on here probably one of the most active members i also saw you on tiktok maybe or it could have been someone using your picture. how is your mental health? being on here too much it not good at all but i’m sure you don’t need to be told that

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and edodalic29
yeah i’d get them tbh but my family would judge my heavily as it’s not a mainstream common hardmaxx like idk braces or some shit, then when i’m older and have more money will i even get it done still? i don’t know
actually how old are u? if ur below 18 u need to do everything u can to fix ur tilted sphenoid because ur face could still be developing.

@NorwoodAscender i see you a lot on here probably one of the most active members i also saw you on tiktok maybe or it could have been someone using your picture. how is your mental health? being on here too much it not good at all but i’m sure you don’t need to be told that
my mentals fine tbh at the moment. instead of watching shows/animes like i used to after school/hanging with friends i just come on here and try to improve my looks. as long as you don’t get sucked completely down the rabbit hole u should be fine. probably the only site on the internet u can get genuine advice, however everybody on here tries to bring you down giving it to you. just ignore them tho and focus on yourself

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
it s caused by facial downgrowth and bimax can fix it

my mentals fine tbh at the moment. instead of watching shows/animes like i used to after school/hanging with friends i just come on here and try to improve my looks. as long as you don’t get sucked completely down the rabbit hole u should be fine. probably the only site on the internet u can get genuine advice, however everybody on here tries to bring you down giving it to you. just ignore them tho and focus on yourself
yeah one thing i regret is posting my face on here lmao bcos even if you are mtn/htn in society here you will be called ltn and it’s brutal but it’s mostly by mental cells and bedroom dwellers trolling, this site is no where near as bad and toxic as it used to be though when i first joined that shit was brutal but i do agree if you do not go too far down the rabbit hole you can find good advice here i just don’t like how toxic the community is at times most people have insecurity’s themself so they bring others down with them to make them self feel better

• +1
i’ve got inwards too but one side is basically flared and the other is inward, looks so fuckinf weird especially in inverted pics make me wanna kms i just want them to be symmetrical tbh even if they aren’t flared or outward
same with me, i want to rip my face off when i see myself inverted. The things you can do natty is eyebrowmaxxing and fixing ur hair so it looks symmetrical. I want a symmetrical face so bad. Are there any guides on it ? the guide in botb didnt helped me and nothing rly changed.im 16

check if you have leg length discrepancy, the real one though not just functional which is caused by muscle inbalances. If you have a shorter leg on one side due to bone you could temporarily help allign it a bit by wearing a slight insole in the shorter leg vs the longer, ive noticed it helps my posture a lot when wearing shoes

Dude i tried everything, surgery it is