I have been sick for years but never consulted a doctor

nigtard

nigtard

In the day I would randomly feel weak and collapse for like 10 seconds.I have had this issue for a few years but have never told anyone.I also get nerve pain in my foot when I put it in a certain angle.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
I just ate a live cockroach

Yeah, I never visit the doctors myself, even if I am in a lot of pain. Should've gotten an MRI scan to see if I got TBI or not after I got jumped two years ago and other parts of my face hurt extremely bad but still I didn't even go. Yes, I'm retarded.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Judge and jury the type of rascal to say “come out come out wherever you are” when he’s trying to find someone

Yeah, I never visit the doctors myself, even if I am in a lot of pain. Should've gotten an MRI scan to see if I got TBI or not after I got jumped two years ago and other parts of my face hurt extremely bad but still I didn't even go. Yes, I'm retarded.
Same have had these problems coupled up with a lot of other shit for years.I'm just retarted and scared that I probably have a serious issue that I don't want to find out about

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Same have had these problems coupled up with a lot of other shit for years.I'm just retarted and scared that I probably have a serious issue that I don't want to find out about
That's a valid reason not to go. Is it smart? Definitely not. But understandable. There's no excuse for me, I'm not scared of finding out I messed up or something, I simply am too lazy to do it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard