i have clinically diagnosed mood swings

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
i jump from suicidal to happy and hopeful daily or like every few hours.
When im with friends, i go from low inhib extrovert to incel the longer i stay there.

So my way to keep me from killing myself, is actually just to wait.

And the feelings always feel genuine and justified, both sides. Its uncontrollable and it takes over me. feels like i change my personality lowkey.

Is this a coping mechanism my brain developed to fight my mentall illness?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
Might be worth getting blood tests, stuff like this can be hormonal (mood swings are a symptom of high est sorry mate)

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Might be worth getting blood tests, stuff like this can be hormonal (mood swings are a symptom of high est sorry mate)
explain more and what to do against it.

i dont feel low T tbh and my growth plates are open with 19 - dont they close when you have high e?

explain more and what to do against it.

i dont feel low T tbh and my growth plates are open with 19 - dont they close when you have high e?
I can't diagnose you, I'm not an endicronologist I've just seen this listed as a symptom of high e before. Being moody at 19 seems to me quite normal though? I imagine our hormones don't fully stabilize until mid twenties or something. If it's a serious concern and you're dead set on figuring out go see a doctor though.

btw high e doesn't necessarily mean low t I think? You could have high t and high e.

btw high e doesn't necessarily mean low t I think? You could have high t and high e.
i do allot of tests at the doctors bc of some rare vitamin d defect. i dont have any testo or estrogen issues as far as i know, just vit d defiencies, but my bone density is still at an healthy range.

i think its more related to me not liking my appearance and being blackpilled, than it being hormones

i do allot of tests at the doctors bc of some rare vitamin d defect. i dont have any testo or estrogen issues as far as i know, just vit d defiencies, but my bone density is still at an healthy range.

i think its more related to me not liking my appearance and being blackpilled, than it being hormones
damn that sucks, u might be right. I used to have crazy erratic mood swings and extremely variable self esteem 1-2 years ago, but I found out a few things:

1. sleeping 8 hours makes me very stable, if I sleep 9 or 10 hours I become much more erratic (but am more quick-witted and high-iq)
2. having a girlfriend makes me very stable. My guess is that it anchors my self esteem to something, demonstrable proof of worth or smth.

I think probably a lot of people here have self esteem issues because they base it off of female attention like I do, and we all know its retarded to do that, but tbh I don't know what else you would put it on either. I would genuinely have days where I would be extremely sociable and extroverted, striking up conversations w strangers feeling on top of the world, followed by days where I feel like hideous and afraid of talking to people.

These days I think my personality and mood still fluctuates, but its over wider periods of time and less extreme, ie. i'll have strings of higher-energy + more sociable days followed by strings of lower energy neet-slumps.

It's an interesting thing, on one hand I think everyone probably experiences these things, but on the other I always wonder if this is because of latent narcissistic evaluation mechanisms/ self esteem issues / sleep variation or something else. (back then I also suspected wearing retainers retainers to sleep would affect my mood the following day, so it may even be related to quality of sleep or something).

Hope this helps, or you found this interesting to read.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and depressionmaxxing
damn that sucks, u might be right. I used to have crazy erratic mood swings and extremely variable self esteem 1-2 years ago, but I found out a few things:

1. sleeping 8 hours makes me very stable, if I sleep 9 or 10 hours I become much more erratic (but am more quick-witted and high-iq)
2. having a girlfriend makes me very stable. My guess is that it anchors my self esteem to something, demonstrable proof of worth or smth.

I think probably a lot of people here have self esteem issues because they base it off of female attention like I do, and we all know its retarded to do that, but tbh I don't know what else you would put it on either. I would genuinely have days where I would be extremely sociable and extroverted, striking up conversations w strangers feeling on top of the world, followed by days where I feel like hideous and afraid of talking to people.

These days I think my personality and mood still fluctuates, but its over wider periods of time and less extreme, ie. i'll have strings of higher-energy + more sociable days followed by strings of lower energy neet-slumps.

It's an interesting thing, on one hand I think everyone probably experiences these things, but on the other I always wonder if this is because of latent narcissistic evaluation mechanisms/ self esteem issues / sleep variation or something else. (back then I also suspected wearing retainers retainers to sleep would affect my mood the following day, so it may even be related to quality of sleep or something).

Hope this helps, or you found this interesting to read.
pleasant to read actually, you can write pretty good.

thanks tho for your help, might do some more research and if i figure it out - maybe make a thread

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
pleasant to read actually, you can write pretty good.

thanks tho for your help, might do some more research and if i figure it out - maybe make a thread
thanks man, I appreciate it. Good luck figuring it out man and tag me if you do

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing