I had DPDR last year but God saved my life

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
Part 1

Soundtrack:

I was in a really dark place last year, I had gotten into so much trouble and my life crumbled to bits. I was broken, devastated, and suicidal. My parents were making everything worse. They were right to point out what I did wrong but it was literal bullying.

I thought I'd fix my problems with drugs, so I ordered some LSD and N2O gas online. I'm really anti drug but all this shit was killing me, I wanted to go somewhere where I didn't feel anything. I had this shit laying around my house but I was scared to do it. One night I got into a fight with my parents because of what I did. I got incredibly sad and.... I went to my room, locked myself, took 2.5 tabs of acid, and started doing the N2O. It was fun at first but it took a really dark turn. I went to hell out of the blue. I remembered about all my problems and got really sad. My brain was about to explode from the torture I was experiencing. I was scared and destroyed. All this resulted in me developing DPDR. This is a condition where nothing feels real. Everything was like a dream. I was in hell. I wanted to end it once and for all. My brain was destroyed. I wasn't able to remember anything. I could barely concentrate and I was constantly nauseous.

Part 2

Soundtrack:

I started praying to Jesus to help me. I asked him to get rid of those demons every night before bed. I never lost hope that I was gonna be alright because of Bible verses such as this one: James 1:2-4: "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." and Psalm 23:4: "Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
My condition slowly improved and it was gone in 2 months (it last ages for most. Doesn't go away for some). My life started getting better and I learned my lesson. My faith in God became even stronger. Amen!

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, JoshuaG, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
@Eternal_

• +1
Reactions: Axii

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and JoshuaG
Part 1

Soundtrack:

I was in a really dark place last year, I had gotten into so much trouble and my life crumbled to bits. I was broken, devastated, and suicidal. My parents were making everything worse. They were right to point out what I did wrong but it was literal bullying.

I thought I'd fix my problems with drugs, so I ordered some LSD and N2O gas online. I'm really anti drug but all this shit was killing me, I wanted to go somewhere where I didn't feel anything. I had this shit laying around my house but I was scared to do it. One night I got into a fight with my parents because of what I did. I got incredibly sad and.... I went to my room, locked myself, took 2.5 tabs of acid, and started doing the N2O. It was fun at first but it took a really dark turn. I went to hell out of the blue. I remembered about all my problems and got really sad. My brain was about to explode from the torture I was experiencing. I was scared and destroyed. All this resulted in me developing DPDR. This is a condition where nothing feels real. Everything was like a dream. I was in hell. I wanted to end it once and for all. My brain was destroyed. I wasn't able to remember anything. I could barely concentrate and I was constantly nauseous.

Part 2

Soundtrack:

I started praying to Jesus to help me. I asked him to get rid of those demons every night before bed. I never lost hope that I was gonna be alright because of Bible verses such as this one: James 1:2-4: "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." and Psalm 23:4: "Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
My condition slowly improved and it was gone in 2 months (it last ages for most. Doesn't go away for some). My life started getting better and I learned my lesson. My faith in God became even stronger. Amen!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww and i_love_roosters
Part 1

Soundtrack:

Part 2

Soundtrack:

you should've roped you little bitch

Didn't read but ingest BBC

bro these fucking Indian memes are hilarious plz send me😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I went to hell out of the blue. I remembered about all my problems and got really sad. My brain was about to explode from the torture I was experiencing. I was scared and destroyed
That's why you should drink vodka and inject opioids

@ascension @anthony111553 thanks for the bumps niggas

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, JoshuaG and ascension
Amen my nigga!!!

🥰🙏🏻✝️

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
Don’t talk to my bestie like this you filthy little monstrous vermin.
thoughts on this heightmaxxing stack?

1. 100 MCG T4

2. 25 MCG T3

3. 20 MG MK677

4. 1MG anastrozole

nothing feels real man

Do you have dpdr
idek what that is but every day is blending into one i have no concept of time everything from the past year feels like it happened like a month ago im like kinda depressed most of the time lately and nothing feels real like fights with my parents or wtv it all does nothing its all the same lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters
idek what that is but every day is blending into one i have no concept of time everything from the past year feels like it happened like a month ago im like kinda depressed most of the time lately and nothing feels real like fights with my parents or wtv it all does nothing its all the same lmao
Sounds like Depersonisation/derealization disorder. Dm me..

• +1