I have gay alien frame..... It's so over.....

D

Deleted member 56068

Ugly manlet (uglier than sub5c3l)
@Zenis and @subhumanchad wake up everyday and curse god for being. Fake cel and not even being on the same level of cel as me.... It's so over....

Attachments

• PXL_20240222_171912065.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240222_171912065.MP.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Tai Lung, whiteislandpill and 2 others
Oh boy, it's over if you're above the age of 17.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
there's no point in your existence so yk what to do

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mtcut3plush, Allornothing, sudanguy and 2 others
why yo hands like that

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Zenis
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Zenis
@Zenis and @subhumanchad wake up everyday and curse god for being. Fake cel and not even being on the same level of cel as me.... It's so over....
@GabachoCopium this is literally how i imagine you look like but with a middle part

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and GabachoCopium
Retarted nigga I’m not a fakecel

your frame is literally normal for your age, you'll grow dude so chill on the dooming

start building some muscle too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
your frame is literally normal for your age, you'll grow dude so chill on the dooming

start building some muscle too
Idk I'm just shitposting at this poont

• Woah
  • Woah
  • Woah
@moggerofmoggers what heavy metals resulted in this? I thinkheavy doses of uranium

• Woah
Roidmaxx, you're georgian arent you? You should be a hairy ass fighter at your age, must be the slavshit blood....

Roidmaxx, you're georgian arent you? You should be a hairy ass fighter at your age, must be the slavshit blood....
Fuck I think I might have Armenian blood

Idk but shouldn't you be a high t orge if you're Georgian and not a random Polish looking faggot

Do not kill yourself until looksmaxed and 21 years of age

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
@Gengar @Christiano @Squirtle will being internet janitor give me better frame?

What are your ratios?

even steroids cant save you bruh

@Gengar @Christiano @Squirtle will being internet janitor give me better frame?
your frame is not the worst for 15 lmao do you think everyone's got an alot better frame?

but to answer
check this out and gymcel also

@User28823 this is sloped clavicles right?

you look like a school shooter

Wait why does one of my shoulders look way log er than the other

@Allornothing

you check the subhuman box in every department of looks

I'm 15.... But frame only changes by like 5% during late puberty.....
My shoulders were sub 120cm when I 17-18 yo. My current shoulder measurement is 143-145cm. Frame is the one of the things that changes the most because the hormone density of your body isn’t at max.

How can you say you are late puberty when you are just 15? Your balls probably don’t have any hair on them. Give it time, paki nigga

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Nigga you’re fine. Just hit the gym and stop posting this shit about your frame.