NOTHING CHANGES

Juno_roe

Juno_roe

Iron
Woke up today and i didn't magically become 10/10 buffed Chad with 150 iq rich with loving parents and an academic beast and a huge cock. It might be over. Everyday is the same: i come to school looking hideous cuz i cant help it, sit down and wait for class to start with my earphones on (which for some reason look like i shove them up my ass not my ears, shit gets dirty all the time even though i clean them and my ears everyday). then class starts and i just sit there and listen to the teacher yap for hours. Then i go home for lunch and then i have to leave for school again. At school after lunch i study for the tests i have every Friday. Then i take the tests and they're not hard but i never get a splendid grade. Then it's the weekend and finally time to spend my entire day bed rotting with my phone (obviously clean my room every week so i can rot in a good environment). After that it's Monday again and the cycle begins all over again. Wishing i was a Palestinian rn killing a few Jews and then die getting shot in the head.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Lonenely sigma and rainzm
Make a change moron, do something active that can help you boost your depressed ass, instead going in a incel forum (ranting). I swear it works, same situation i had on 2020.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and xegigi
life is shit for men under 7/10, especially if you have autism

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, marek937 and lestoa
Make a change moron, do something active that can help you boost your depressed ass, instead going in a incel forum (ranting). I swear it works, same situation i had on 2020.
you mean gym. yeah that's the only good part of my day. everything else is bland. also I'm farming posts to leave greycel status

and socialize if you haven't yet
fatally autistic retard here and there's really no one in my social circle worth socializing with. no women im interested in and no one with a good heart or at least moderate intelligence. being born in Brazil is brutal

💯

fatally autistic retard here and there's really no one in my social circle worth socializing with. no women im interested in and no one with a good heart or at least moderate intelligence. being born in Brazil is brutal
sad life you have

Cry about it nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Juno_roe and rainzm
this is legit true
hopefully shit will change soon, I have a job interview this week so maybe I can finally start waging to save up for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Juno_roe
i gave up on the looksmax i will just do basic stuff realising how ugly i am everyday it's just too much pain i thought i was mtn but i'm prob more like ltn gigaover , i'll try to cope with careermaxxing and businessmaxxing if it doesn't go well in some years time to ropemax

• +1
Reactions: Juno_roe
i gave up on the looksmax i will just do basic stuff realising how ugly i am everyday it's just too much pain i thought i was mtn but i'm prob more like ltn gigaover , i'll try to cope with careermaxxing and businessmaxxing if it doesn't go well in some years time to ropemax
I'm sorry man
life is horrible
it's hard to be happy when you know how stupid you look and this is personal experience

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I'm sorry man
life is horrible
it's hard to be happy when you know how stupid you look and this is personal experience
i need probably like 5-6 different surgeries just to hope i will look htn jfl at my life, meanwhile my subhuman ancestors could piv just by existing and being able to provide cope food

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i need probably like 5-6 different surgeries just to hope i will look htn jfl at my life
it's not even worth it. when you have the opportunity to get surgeries life is already over. rope is reliable and not a problem in your life will last. that's what i think

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
ye ik i will need probably 5+ years of recovery + the time for planning and consultations ... i will be oldcel by the time i got all and a decade of my life wasted

I was born to a psychopath/sociopath father who never spent a dime on me, in a shithole country under a religious theocracy, I am now 23 and things are still the same for a solid eight years now. I told my mom to press charges on him at court. Do you think going to Canada as a refugee might change my life? What should I do? I see no way out

I was born to a psychopath/sociopath father who never spent a dime on me, in a shithole country under a religious theocracy, I am now 23 and things are still the same for a solid eight years now. I told my mom to press charges on him at court. Do you think going to Canada as a refugee might change my life? What should I do? I see no way out
Canada is a good option tbh