I have just been called "aggressive"

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I have just been called aggressive and that I need anger management. It has also been suggested that I would be abusive to my wife and that I would find myself in jail before long.

:bluepill::bluepill:"You have issues sweaty and need to anger management. You are a threat to women. You need to be nicer and more mild and nice to people":bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

:redpill::redpill: "Just hold frame bro! Its all personality bro! You will slay if you keep holding frame. Being confident and acting like a jerk will get women attracted to you bro! :redpill::redpill:

:blackpill::blackpill: "High T. They just want to pacify you. Easier to control the goyim like that tbh ngl tbh srs. Why be nice to people who hate you and would lynch you in a heartbeat. Don't be a cuck." :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, UltraExtremeIntense, Unmasked and 7 others
Angers me

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
Being aggressive is a good thing. It means you’re not a neutered pacifist cuck.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
High T. They just want to pacify you. Easier to control the goyim like that tbh ngl tbh srs. Why be nice to people who hate you and would lynch you in a heartbeat. Don't be a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 1347, kobecel and 3 others
im aggressive allot can be good i use it towards my gym sessions, but if you dont have control it becomes a problem.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and Afrikancel
Aggression is bad habits in general

High T. They just want to pacify you. Easier to control the goyim like that tbh ngl tbh srs. Why be nice to people who hate you and would lynch you in a heartbeat. Don't be a cuck.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I have just been called aggressive and that I need anger management. It has also been suggested that I would be abusive to my wife and that I would find myself in jail before long.

:bluepill::bluepill:"You have issues sweaty and need to anger management. You are a threat to women. You need to be nicer and more mild and nice to people":bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

:redpill::redpill: "Just hold frame bro! Its all personality bro! You will slay if you keep holding frame. Being confident and acting like a jerk will get women attracted to you bro! :redpill::redpill:

:blackpill::blackpill: "High T. They just want to pacify you. Easier to control the goyim like that tbh ngl tbh srs. Why be nice to people who hate you and would lynch you in a heartbeat. Don't be a cuck." :blackpill::blackpill:
Of course youre a chad if you dont submit to people and become the floor they step on but it also isint worth getting angry at little shit or else youd feel like shit all the time. It really aint worth getting angry on the little shit

Be aggressive its a good thing. Tbh you should just feel however you want to feel, if you want to beat someones head in then just do it. Why hold yourself back like a betacuck. You think cavemen held themselves back in the day? No they took a club and beat a niggers head in.