I have my own car and tinder with some matches what do I do?

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Help me ascend boyos. I need a detailed plan on what to do so I can finally slay. Like how fast should I propose dates to foids or hangouts after texting. And should I offer to drive them from their place or is that creepy. Lmk slayers @Amnesia @averagejoe @WishIwasChico @JOJOcel

Also I’m 18 btw, should I larp being older or do Foids secretly prefer younger guys

• +1
Reactions: vampyre, incelmogger and WishIwasChico
Help me ascend boyos. I need a detailed plan on what to do so I can finally slay. Like how fast should I propose dates to foids or hangouts after texting. And should I offer to drive them from their place or is that creepy. Lmk slayers @Amnesia @averagejoe @WishIwasChico @JOJOcel

Also I’m 18 btw, should I larp being older or do Foids secretly prefer younger guys
Fuck this is hard question bro as every foid is different.

Usually, wait to see if they message you first, if they do you have a good chance.

Be prepared to get ghosted a lot. That’s just how tinder is due to foids having infinite options.

But basically the best way to slay is to go over to their uni accommodation or place. Going for a late night drive can be hit and miss as it can be hard to escalate as you can’t cuddle and shit and it’s awkward like moving over.

Something I learnt: do not come across as some horny dog. Play it cool, like show you’re interested but you’re not desperate. Take time to reply to her, make her wait etc.

You’ll get girls that try and lead you on, ditch them immediately. You’ll know this usually by the way they respond like if you say ‘let’s watch a movie’

They might put ‘ye deffo when?’ This is good!

Or….

‘Haha ye i know right’ that would be bad, as she’s just agreeing not moving forward to meet.

After this you put ‘when?’

She will 99% ghost you. So ye read the signs broski.

Get her number or snap quickly and just go from there. Every situation is different some foids will meet you within 5 hours of a first message, some will want to talk for a few days to feel comfortable. Depends on the foid.

Any signs by her of disinterest, ditch asap.

Some foid I was speaking to in a rotation I said ‘wyd tonight? I’ll come over and we can finally fuck?’

And she replied ‘I would but I’ve got uni reading to do’

I immediately ghosted as any girl who was down to fuck would not obviously put this and she was clearly using for attention.

• +1
Reactions: vampyre, RoyaleWithCheese and Reformed

Usually, wait to see if they message you first, if they do you have a good chance.

Be prepared to get ghosted a lot. That’s just how tinder is due to foids having infinite options.

But basically the best way to slay is to go over to their uni accommodation or place. Going for a late night drive can be hit and miss as it can be hard to escalate as you can’t cuddle and shit and it’s awkward like moving over.

Something I learnt: do not come across as some horny dog. Play it cool, like show you’re interested but you’re not desperate. Take time to reply to her, make her wait etc.

You’ll get girls that try and lead you on, ditch them immediately. You’ll know this usually by the way they respond like if you say ‘let’s watch a movie’

Or….

‘Haha ye i know right’ that would be bad, as she’s just agreeing not moving forward to meet.

Get her number or snap quickly and just go from there. Every situation is different some foids will meet you within 5 hours of a first message, some will want to talk for a few days to feel comfortable. Depends on the foid.

Some foid I was speaking to in a rotation I said ‘wyd tonight? I’ll come over and we can finally fuck?’

I immediately ghosted as any girl who was down to fuck would not obviously put this and she was clearly using for attention.
Thanks bro. Yeah I think I just gotta try as hard as possible and play numbers game and I’ll learn eventually like u guys.

Btw for the age thing, should I larp older or nah. A lot of girls I matched are 20 years old

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Thanks bro. Yeah I think I just gotta try as hard as possible and play numbers game and I’ll learn eventually like u guys.

Btw for the age thing, should I larp older or nah. A lot of girls I matched are 20 years old
No being young is good.

Yes it’s a numbers game tbh I slay a lot on that app but it is a legit meme you will see. Girls on there have unrealistic standards and like 90% of them will match you just for attention with no intention of ever meeting.

just send a ‘your hot’ gif as your first message. If she replies ‘thanks’ delete her immediately.

If she replies ‘you’re hot too’ or something, you can continue ‘looks like we both have something in common’

You basically just keep shit testing her and seeing her response.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, RoyaleWithCheese and Reformed
be straight forward

my tinder convos used to look like this :
“face down ass up?”
“yes please”
“IG?”
“@xxxx”

Add her then meet up the same day or next day.
Also don’t keep the conversation running on social media, talk in real life.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Reformed, RoyaleWithCheese and 1 other person
be straight forward

my tinder convos used to look like this :
“face down ass up?”
“yes please”
“IG?”
“@xxxx”

Add her then meet up the same day or next day.
Also don’t keep the conversation running on social media, talk in real life.
Terrible advice this only works if you mog her by 3 points and even then they’ll flake a lot. Any girl that is hot has hundreds of good looking guys in her dms. She will not choose you if you put this.

Better to just keep it chill, speak a little and then say ‘movie at yours’ once you built trust and vibe a bit.

You can legit just reply to her twice a day do this for like a day or two or whatever and then suggest meeting.

Like I say get a vibe if she is interested and then you can reply like once a day and she will reply to you quickly and be keen to meet.

I am busy in the week so I usually talk to foids and reply once a day and then meet them on the weekends and usually fuck 3 girls on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes 2 in 1 day like the other weekend.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Terrible advice this only works if you mog her by 3 points and even then they’ll flake a lot. Any girl that is hot has hundreds of good looking guys in her dms. She will not choose you if you put this.

Better to just keep it chill, speak a little and then say ‘movie at yours’ once you built trust and vibe a bit.

You can legit just reply to her twice a day do this for like a day or two or whatever and then suggest meeting.

I am busy in the week so I usually talk to foids and reply once a day and then meet them on the weekends and usually fuck 3 girls on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes 2 in 1 day like the other weekend.
Nigga, just because you have to betabuxx to get pussy doesn’t mean everyone else has to do the same shit.

And no, you don’t need to “mog” her by 3 points, and no, they don’t flake.

Too lazy to dig up old screenshots.

Laughing out loud at all the mental gymnastics you’re doing with “replying once a day or once every two days” jfl

Or….

BOTB. Listen to this man^

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Nigga, just because you have to betabuxx to get pussy doesn’t mean everyone else has to do the same shit.

And no, you don’t need to “mog” her by 3 points, and no, they don’t flake.

Too lazy to dig up old screenshots.

Laughing out loud at all the mental gymnastics you’re doing with “replying once a day or once every two days” jfl
Kys cunt I slay 3x a week off tinder all just go over and fuck them raw you clown. I’ve fucked foids putting ‘face down ass up?’ So fuck off thinking you are chad cause you can do that jfl anyone can but it’s not the best strategy you autist.

I reply once a day as I don’t have time to talk to foids I haven’t even met, and I am busy in The week so I just reply once a day wtf is wrong with that you sperg.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and RoyaleWithCheese
BOTB. Listen to this man^
Yes and don’t listen to that idiot @averagejoe tbh the guy thinks he is chad cause he got an mtb from saying ‘face down ass up?’ I have done that many times before you clown it’s not hard but it’s not the best strategy you fucking basement dweller

• +1
Kys cunt I slay 3x a week off tinder all just go over and fuck them raw you clown. I’ve fucked foids putting ‘face down ass up?’ So fuck off thinking you are chad cause you can do that jfl anyone can but it’s not the best strategy you autist.

I reply once a day as I don’t have time to talk to foids I haven’t even met, and I am busy in The week so I just reply once a day wtf is wrong with that you sperg.
“busy during the week” but have time to amass 10k posts on incel forums.

I can spot bullshitters from continents apart

• JFL
“busy during the week” but have time to amass 10k posts on incel forums.

I can spot bullshitters from continents apart
Idk man I can corroborate the shit he says works best, based on my experience rotting on tinder for years.

Idk man I can corroborate the shit he says works best, based on my experience rotting on tinder for years.
It works best for average looking males that have to text for weeks on end before setting up a date and paying for the chicks dinner and drinks with hopes of getting laid.

We’re playing the same game but not with the same rules.

This is how women react to me on tinder/hinge
IMG 9079

IMG 9080

IMG 9078

Got hundreds if not thousands of screenshots like this.

And as I said, just because he has to betabuxx for women doesn’t mean every guy should do the same.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and WishIwasChico
It works best for average looking males that have to text for weeks on end before setting up a date and paying for the chicks dinner and drinks with hopes of getting laid.

View attachment 2597528
View attachment 2597530
View attachment 2597531

And as I said, just because he has to betabuxx for women doesn’t mean every guy should do the same.
Who said to text for weeks and buy them dinner? Ofc that shit is cucked. He said invite them to watch a movie at home.

JFL at your screenshots if it’s legit then good for you but that shit only works if you have a top .1% profile.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, g0op and WishIwasChico
Intention oneitis? Also are you good looking, PSL/1/10?

View attachment 2597528
View attachment 2597530
View attachment 2597531

Oh boy do you want me to get my old thread where I have hundreds of similar screenshots?

Stop thinking you are anything special cause you have mtbs saying you’re hot and if you are real. I have similar so fuck off you narcy cunt you are nothing special

Who said to text for weeks and buy them dinner? Ofc that shit is cucked. He said invite them to watch a movie at home.

JFL at your screenshots if it’s legit then good for you but that shit only works if you have a top .1% profile.
it works for every single dude that gets matches.

the moment she matched with you you have two options

either act like a twink cuck and play it safe

or be straight forward and save time

try it next time, start with their name and exclamation mark, she’ll reply with yours and exclamation mark, then all you have to do is just ask “face down ass up”

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and blatonslatt

I will link my screenshots I have hundreds of them saying are you real etc and fuck me etc. this nigga is trying to brag to the wrong nigga

• +1
Oh boy do you want me to get my old thread where I have hundreds of similar screenshots?

Stop thinking you are anything special cause you have mtbs saying you’re hot and if you are real. I have similar so fuck off you narcy cunt you are nothing special
Nigga, I saw how you text; it reeks of low T

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
"I want to tongue kiss your gape" is my go-to line.

Read my tinder guide man

https://looksmax.org/threads/jojocels-ultimate-old-guide-part-1.524913/

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
me personally i put 0 thoughts into my dates from apps cuz they are low value scum just get what u need and try to have fun. Some deluded ltbs are quiet as fuck and expect u to jestermax and shi dont overcompromise for a whore

I will link my screenshots I have hundreds of them saying are you real etc and fuck me etc. this nigga is trying to brag to the wrong nigga
Thats cuz of your face lol u type like an estrogen demon trust me its not that getting u play

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars