Tinder chads, what do you text women?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I finally got 2 good pics and get likes and quality matches. But the conversations are boring af either way, give me suggestions what I should do
This is how this shit goes for me, I hate texting and am somehow much better in talking in person

Translation:
"I like your hair"
"Thank you"
"how has your day been?"
"Stressful and yours?"
"Was chill" "i hate small talk"
"Me too"

Screenshot 20230918 152845 Gallery

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, germanlooks and Xangsane
send this pic
3649417_FB_IMG_1695042284440.jpg

watch reactions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 16474 and 7 others
The best is just ask if she wants to watch a movie and drink a bottle of wine. No need for anything else

Be more direct and stop asking stupid questions, if you want to link with her it just takes 2 messages to get her insta and then set a quick date after that it's easy sex lol.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
bruder du simpst viel zu viel

sei lieber playful und tease sie ein bisschen

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, BigJimsWornOutTires and Enfant terrible
Be more direct and stop asking stupid questions, if you want to link with her it just takes 2 messages to get her insta and then set a quick date after that it's easy sex lol.
I tried to be more direct too and they want to get to know me first before meeting with a stranger
Most of the time when I got to fuck a girl off OLD, I texted with her for like a week but I dont have this kind of emotional capacity anymore to be this creative for this long period of time, they are all the same in the end

And what you mean by easy sex, most of the time my 1. Date is a coffee date so no sex because they dont go to a strangers house first date with 3 words texted

I tried to be more direct too and they want to get to know me first before meeting with a stranger
That's what low sex appeal + no social proof does to you
So sorry
Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

Most of the time when I got to fuck a girl off OLD, I texted with her for like a week but I dont have this kind of emotional capacity anymore to be this creative for this long period of time, they are all the same in the end
Meet girls irl, it's easier and much more exciting if you are good looking.

And what you mean by easy sex, most of the time my 1. Date is a coffee date so no sex because they dont go to a strangers house first date with 3 words texted
Because they don't trust you enough, i have had dates where i was walking with them in the park for 10 minutes and then fucked in a public spot lol. If they perceive you as a creep (even if you are good looking) it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Exactly u should say "I wanna eat pussy , an cool ur vagene touch bobs

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
IMG 3584

ask for a meetup soonish texting is unnecessary

i have had dates where i was walking with them in the park for 10 minutes and then fucked in a public spot lol.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, RichardSpencel, the BULL and 3 others

Exactly. Send them sneak peek images of your penis. Thus, teasing them. Perhaps, send them a close-up view of your asshole. She'll ask, "What is that? It looks like a sea urchin. Oh my gad, are you snorkeling?"

You reply, "No, not snorkeling. Just taking pictures of my asshole and teasing you with them."

Lol at autists here saying just give her number and don’t text that won’t work 99% of the time. Who tf just meets someone they don’t speak to?

You have to build some rapport so she trusts you. If you just say let’s link, you will get ghosted for a normie with good rizz but ok

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Akhi
Exactly. Send them sneak peek images of your penis. Thus, teasing them. Perhaps, send them a close-up view of your asshole. She'll ask, "What is that? It looks like a sea urchin. Oh my gad, are you snorkeling?"

You reply, "No, not snorkeling. Just taking pictures of my asshole and teasing you with them."
Ugh.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
My bad, the German version:

Genau. Schicke ihnen Sneak-Peek-Bilder von deinem Penis. So werden sie gehänselt. Vielleicht schickst du ihnen eine Nahaufnahme deines Arschlochs. Sie wird fragen: "Was ist das? Es sieht aus wie ein Seeigel. Oh mein Hitler, schnorchelst du?"

Du antwortest: "Nein, nicht Schnorcheln. Ich mache einfach Fotos von meinem Arschloch und necke dich damit."

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
The best is just ask if she wants to watch a movie and drink a bottle of wine. No need for anything else
Niggas girls need some kind of comfort too, not only attraction, everyone knows this
Only Giga Chads get away with fucking without talking

I finally got 2 good pics and get likes and quality matches. But the conversations are boring af either way, give me suggestions what I should do
This is how this shit goes for me, I hate texting and am somehow much better in talking in person

Translation:
"I like your hair"
"Thank you"
"how has your day been?"
"Stressful and yours?"
"Was chill" "i hate small talk"
"Me too"

View attachment 2437898
I like hurricanes @HernanDrago

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
I havent fucked a single girl with being very fast and very direct but I get laid by building a short term relationship

My bad, the German version:

Genau. Schicke ihnen Sneak-Peek-Bilder von deinem Penis. So werden sie gehänselt. Vielleicht schickst du ihnen eine Nahaufnahme deines Arschlochs. Sie wird fragen: "Was ist das? Es sieht aus wie ein Seeigel. Oh mein Hitler, schnorchelst du?"

Du antwortest: "Nein, nicht Schnorcheln. Ich mache einfach Fotos von meinem Arschloch und necke dich damit."
Danke groß Jim, Das ist ein zertifizierter Pfui Moment.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I will use this
How do you follow up? You just say a time and date and if she agrees, you dont text anymore?
she added me on insta after and we set a date there

after setting it up maybe swipe up on her stories from time to time, shell most likely text you again too

Niggas girls need some kind of comfort too, not only attraction, everyone knows this
Only Giga Chads get away with fucking without talking
keep getting rejected by trying to jestermaxxing her then. If u want comfort then ask to take a walk or grab a beer instead. Most girls are down for that. Spewing more nonsense into the chat only decreases ur chances of getting her

she added me on insta after and we set a date there

after setting it up maybe swipe up on her stories from time to time, shell most likely text you again too
I have zero posts on insta, idk if its a good idea to switch to there

I have zero posts on insta, idk if its a good idea to switch to there
thats kinda autistic bro

girls are paranoid and dont to meet someone with 0 social media its weird

@Amnesia Help!

thats kinda autistic bro

girls are paranoid and dont to meet someone with 0 social media its weird
I have around 200 followers and following 130
What should I do then? Follow random people off Drake's Followers List and hope they follow back? Or post pics and getting 40 likes? Both is autistic

• +1
I have around 200 followers and following 130
What should I do then? Follow random people off Drake's Followers List and hope they follow back? Or post pics and getting 40 likes? Both is autistic
no i thought youre someone with like 10 followers

thats ok, just put a recognizable pic as your profile pic

no i thought youre someone with like 10 followers

thats ok, just put a recognizable pic as your profile pic
I have a good profile pic, just zero posts

• +1