What to answer to „why do you want to meet me“

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
What would you answer? She always likes my stories like for 1 year straight but never contacted me, we saw each other over a year ago once, was nothing romantic since other people were involved. But she is hot af, I really want to fuck her brains out
What would you answer? Should sound NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz, aspiringexcel and BrahminBoss
tell her how interesting she is, should work

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
tell her how interesting she is, should work
Isnt that too NPC
I thought maybe something like, „we are both young so why not“

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Isnt that too NPC
I thought maybe something like, „we are both young so why not“
wtf does that mean :lul: are people not allowed to meet up once they're old or smth?

say whatever comes to mind honestly, why are you asking socially inept psl autists to tell you how to speak to girls

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, aspiringexcel and maxxmclooks
wtf does that mean :lul: are people not allowed to meet up once they're old or smth?

say whatever comes to mind honestly, why are you asking socially inept psl autists to tell you how to speak to girls
Lol true
I have game usually but when it comes to girld who are really my type I start to overthink

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and xegigi
Lol true
I have game usually but when it comes to girld who are really my type I start to overthink
as long as you sound natural, or at least not too aspie, you should have a chance

if it doesnt work out then it was doomed from the beginning, theres no way to know for sure other than giving it a shot

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and audimax
as long as you sound natural, or at least not too aspie, you should have a chance

if it doesnt work out then it was doomed from the beginning, theres no way to know for sure other than giving it a shot
She has a boyfriend(
But I replied with „you don‘t have a husband tho“ if she is into me, she will find it funny

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi and aspiringexcel
buddy its already over if she asked that, if she was interested shed say waht place what time. take a hint cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
buddy its already over if she asked that, if she was interested shed say waht place what time. take a hint cuck
Nah some girls are not sure what they want and want the guy to make every small step

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
something like u seem interesting/nice

thats kinda tuff situation, either shes playing hard to get or ur cooked

She'd prefer the boldness of an honest answer over a potentially creepy remark that alludes to your actual intentions. Saying she's interesting or nice is such an obvious cop-out.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
because you want to know her better ? u autist or what