I have no direction in the future

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Kraken
Especially now with this cunt virus it’ll be even more difficult to find jobs in this shithole country. I have nothing to look forward to. Currently working in a job I hate and I wanted to quit over the last few months, started to learn frontend but in the last 2 months got lazy and stopped putting in effort, it’s rather difficult aswell to learn a programing language such as Javascript as a beginner who’s barely had contact with programming, I have a bachelor degree that doesn’t mean shit in this country, absolutely awful social skills, no legit other skills cause I’ve been playing games in the last 10 years in my free time. So basically I am good for nothing and it’s worrying me a lot. And I don’t know how to stay motivated and productive over a long time to learn a new skill or something. I don’t know what are the most useful technologies to learn for the next 5-10 years. Fuckkkk

• So Sad
Reactions: inv1sible
stop being a bitch and just do what you have to

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502
What country are you in?
If you're not in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France or some Scandinavian country apply for citizenship go to one of these countries. The European ones make it easy for poor immigrants to get a good education and start making $$$. Tuition is cheap and there are many scholarships. Only go for STEM fields, economics/finance are pretty easy and you can earn good money with a degree in these fields. Go to a decent uni in a first world country studying a STEM subject and you should be able to find a normal white collar office job. Even if it isn't glamorous it's still pretty good.

Don't try to earn money in a country other than the ones I listed, because odds are the currencies exchange rate will be shit. There's a reason people get out of these shitty countries the first chance they get, because odds are they have no future in these countries.

• +1
Reactions: inv1sible and Borneon_Tyger
Join the army bro

What country are you in?
If you're not in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France or some Scandinavian country apply for citizenship go to one of these countries. The European ones make it easy for poor immigrants to get a good education and start making $$$. Tuition is cheap and there are many scholarships. Only go for STEM fields, economics/finance are pretty easy and you can earn good money with a degree in these fields. Go to a decent uni in a first world country studying a STEM subject and you should be able to find a normal white collar office job. Even if it isn't glamorous it's still pretty good.

Don't try to earn money in a country other than the ones I listed, because odds are the currencies exchange rate will be shit. There's a reason people get out of these shitty countries the first chance they get, because odds are they have no future in these countries.
I’m from Eastern Europe former communist shithole.

Cope
Some of the biggest incels on psl are from romania
Screenshot 2020 05 11 11 10 48 190 comandroidchrome
I used to chat with this Romanian whore back in the day. But yes that's unrelated to your thread. Bye

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ethnicope
țiganii fut iar tu te plângi pe un forum obscur de inceli că ești prea leneș

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5081, DrunkenSailor and Deleted member 4545
stop making your life a tragedy by wasting your time and blaming external factors on your failures
Is that how you’re trying to motivate me? What are you doing for a living then?

• JFL
your thread, directs me :oops: :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
same br0

i have no options

Fa o facultate care sa te invete sa lucrezi in domenile astea, care sunt cele mai profitabile din Romania, daca nu te regasesti cu niciuna invata o meserie pe santier (sudor, zidar, dulgher, etc.) si faci 4000 salar. Daca nici asta nu-i bine atunci fa ce a zis al doilea comment.

• +1
Especially now with this cunt virus it’ll be even more difficult to find jobs in this shithole country. I have nothing to look forward to. Currently working in a job I hate and I wanted to quit over the last few months, started to learn frontend but in the last 2 months got lazy and stopped putting in effort, it’s rather difficult aswell to learn a programing language such as Javascript as a beginner who’s barely had contact with programming, I have a bachelor degree that doesn’t mean shit in this country, absolutely awful social skills, no legit other skills cause I’ve been playing games in the last 10 years in my free time. So basically I am good for nothing and it’s worrying me a lot. And I don’t know how to stay motivated and productive over a long time to learn a new skill or something. I don’t know what are the most useful technologies to learn for the next 5-10 years. Fuckkkk

Watch from 11:35. Mr Meeks will educate you.

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth. On recruit mode with all cheat codes unlocked I might add!