I have no self control when it comes to fapping anymore

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Back in the day arround 2016-17 when I first started reading red pill self improve shit I stumbled across nofap and became religious about it, 2nd attempt I went 2 months without it. Went 100+ days twice. Was disciplined with it for 3-4 years until 2022 when I just went back to my old habits and started beating my shit like crazy again.

Longest streak in the past 2 years is only like 8 or 9 days JFL that was a piece of cake for me back in the day, now i just succumb to my urges like a mong

• JFL
Reactions: TruestTruecel
I still cope with nofap for the little boost in energy, but the wet dreams are fucking disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Average org member.

• +1
Reactions: pillintellect
Back in the day arround 2016-17 when I first started reading red pill self improve shit I stumbled across nofap and became religious about it, 2nd attempt I went 2 months without it. Went 100+ days twice. Was disciplined with it for 3-4 years until 2022 when I just went back to my old habits and started beating my shit like crazy again.

Longest streak in the past 2 years is only like 8 or 9 days JFL that was a piece of cake for me back in the day, now i just succumb to my urges like a mong
Deprive yourself of a readily available sexual outlet theory