I have so much hate in me

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
and for good reason, I’m fucking sick of being treated like a background character by retarded normies who exclude me and only use me for my resources. I don’t even want friends anymore I’m good without them. I say this but deep down it fucking hurts to not be able to bond with anyone, but really and truly I’m capable of doing everything by myself, fuck all these low iq faggots. I’ve tried to remain composed and fair with these piece of shit normies but I can’t any longer. fuck all these normies they deserve all my bitterness and hate that has been building up for so many years. what’s actually the point in life if you can’t fucking bond with anyone? I FUCKING HATE PEOOPLEE SO MUCHHHH FUCKK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, 3virtues, chosen-one and 3 others
I know this is blue pill speech but why do you care about what people think of you, if you are in school just wait a bit and you won't ever see those people again, worst case scenario go live in the middle of the woods

I know this is blue pill speech but why do you care about what people think of you, if you are in school just wait a bit and you won't ever see those people again, worst case scenario go live in the middle of the woods
so stupid

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
and for good reason, I’m fucking sick of being treated like a background character by retarded normies who exclude me and only use me for my resources. I don’t even want friends anymore I’m good without them. I say this but deep down it fucking hurts to not be able to bond with anyone, but really and truly I’m capable of doing everything by myself, fuck all these low iq faggots. I’ve tried to remain composed and fair with these piece of shit normies but I can’t any longer. fuck all these normies they deserve all my bitterness and hate that has been building up for so many years. what’s actually the point in life if you can’t fucking bond with anyone? I FUCKING HATE PEOOPLEE SO MUCHHHH FUCKK
Being excluded is one of the worst feelings

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
you are the only one to blame for your shitty life, i used to be excluded but i grew a pair of balls and stopped being pathetic and feeling sorry for myself and did something about it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alt Number 3, chosen-one and fuxkdakikez
Ascend or die

• +1
Reactions: Running!, chosen-one and fuxkdakikez
There's an experiment where researchers pass a ball back and forth with a test subject. At some point, the researchers stop passing the ball to the test subject. The test subject always becomes visibly annoyed and angry. Even something as stupid as being excluded from tossing a ball, makes people rage.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and chosen-one
you are the only one to blame for your shitty life, i used to be excluded but i grew a pair of balls and stopped being pathetic and feeling sorry for myself and did something about it
ban this redpilled stupid fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Running!, chosen-one and tuktukdriver
long ah thread 💀😴

• JFL
white incels are my enemy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and chosen-one
dnrd but let it out king, they desERve it

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and fuxkdakikez
Read every word feel this exact thing

• +1
sign of high fluxomency

There's an experiment where researchers pass a ball back and forth with a test subject. At some point, the researchers stop passing the ball to the test subject. The test subject always becomes visibly annoyed and angry. Even something as stupid as being excluded from tossing a ball, makes people rage.
Being excluded from fun activities is rage inducing

• +1
Reactions: g0op and fuxkdakikez