I have this weird and potentially dangerous fetish which is consuming me

T

Turtle

Silver
Basically whenever I see or walk past a foid who's wearing revealing clothes showing lots of leg and/or boob, I like to look very obviously and deliberately get caught, it especially turns me on when they see me looking but don't cover up or anything, it's becoming an actual legit addiction and a highkey problem, I just want to get caught looking, if they catch me looking then cover up that doesn't turn me on, it only turns me on when they catch me looking but don't do anything

I've done it old people, my neighbour, my mum's friends, foids at the gym, even schoolgirls since they wear the skirts so short where I live

I'm thinking i need to be on some kind of sex drive killing medication because it's become like a legit addiction like I've said, sometimes when I'm out I don't want to go back home until I've successfully stared at a foids body and successfully gotten caught (it's actually extremely fucking difficult to get caught looking on purpose btw, you have to time your gaze just right)

has anyone else heard of this specific fetish or whatever the fuck it is? Is there a name for deliberately getting caught?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, chosen-one, Akhi and 8 others
Shit thread so I’m hijacking it

@JackTheKnife when are you gonna make a killer threat with some biblical black pills? I want some of that

Lmk

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, neverchadlite, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Cuck-like fetish tbh jfl. Since you have so much experience, any tips to not get caught?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
reminds me of this

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, chosen-one, ZaC and 1 other person
Cuck-like fetish tbh jfl. Since you have so much experience, any tips to not get caught?
The point IS to get caught

• +1
Literally try to deliberately get caught, I don't know why but when I deliberately try to get caught is extremely fucking difficult to pull off, they literally just won't look up to see me looking, but before I developed this fetish it was really hard to NOT get caught, makes me feel like I'm living in a simulation or some shit, whenever I try to get caught then I never get caught

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 28896 and Zonar
Shit thread so I’m hijacking it

@JackTheKnife when are you gonna make a killer threat with some biblical black pills? I want some of that

Lmk
Not a shit thread bro

Haha this is hilarious. Might give it a try, but the foids will most likely just approach me since I'm a doppelgänger of Lucky B Smith.

That’s normal but too much isn’t

That is a personality disorder, not a fetish.

• Woah
Called checking girls out. It’s normal. Women aren’t supposed to wear revealing clothing

• Ugh..
Basically whenever I see or walk past a foid who's wearing revealing clothes showing lots of leg and/or boob, I…
…feel like shit because I don’t have a sexy female body.

Women aren’t supposed to wear revealing clothing

i wear revealing clothing . guess that’s why I’ll never be a real woman