I have zero life experience

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I have never done or accomplished anything in my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Never Get Up, Manletmachine and 2 others
Most here are basement teens anyways , never seen anyone past 30, all on soyddit or working some cope career

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, romanstock and Pikabro
Most here are basement teens anyways , never seen anyone past 30, all on soyddit or working some cope career

There's a few pathetic 30+ yr old members on here.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Pikabro and standardcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and romanstock
I see NT Burn victims that would be rated 3psl here with girlfriends
There’s nothing to love about us. Nothing in our character, nothing in our appearance… Just never began.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
One of the coolest moment of my life was doing molly on a party near a beach where me plus a bunch of strangers who were on molly and other stuff climbed a big rock and started a party up there while everyone was watching us and some joined us

Ive never acomplished anything in my life and dont care about it, its all about having fun

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Manletmachine and Pikabro
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock
One of the coolest moment of my life was doing molly on a party near a beach where me plus a bunch of strangers who were on molly and other stuff climbed a big rock and started a party up there while everyone was watching us and some joined us

Ive never acomplished anything in my life and dont care about it, its all about having fun
How are you such a NT jock

That's how girls end up getting raped by Africans.

It’s not over if ur still young how old
It’s not over because of age it’s over because I’ll be on these forums for the next decade like @_MVP_

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and standardcel
It’s not over because of age it’s over because I’ll be on these forums for the next decade like @_MVP_
We will give up on psl when we give up on women

Exactly this.

I don't think highly at all about my academic achievements whatsoever, despite them being absolute top-tier and being applauded by hundreds of people.

I never enjoyed it and it didn't get my anywhere.

Raving on molly mogs hard.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Its over, ive been rotting here for 3+ years,