The life of Jacob Elordi

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Imagine waking up as a 6’5 movie star with a huge dick, huge bank account, loads of pussy to fuck, and nothing but free time. Everywhere you go, you tower over the population. Women fawn over you. Women want to fuck you and cuck their husbands with you. You’re so young yet so accomplished.

Then, imagine being someone like this:
3FCD478D00000578-4462132-image-m-59_1493631824719.jpg

A deformed monster with a short life span. You’ll get no pussy. You won’t even get to look at pussy. You’ll suffer and die and that’s what your life is.

That’s the scary thing about life. God just makes human beings and assigns them a role and you have no say in it. It’s just the way it is. Accept defeat. It’s over. Farewell

giphy.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Manletmachine, dna_cel and 18 others
First!

• +1
Reactions: nathan
This forum is here to remind me again and again of what i really am. Especially Vermilioncore.

Thank you.

81B0C31C 2D91 46A6 A94E 58E0B27809CE
9C4BD2AF 8401 4CE8 8B5D F5A6392C93BC
8948E438 D7CE 4C2C B0A9 3D79C2345B02

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, dna_cel, iblamechico and 2 others
based.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It might seem good from the outside but I can guarantee he doesn’t see it that way. Most stars usually don’t, There is a dark side. Plus he’s MTN at best

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Lynxress, Carv and 1 other person
Imagine elordi height, status and money with a Deloin face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah, Sprinkles and 2 others
No unity amongst men life of hell inc

• Love it
It might seem good from the outside but I can guarantee he doesn’t see it that way. Most stars usually don’t, There is a dark side. Plus he’s MTN at best
Hedonistic adaptation

Jacob Elordi is average White man in 2024, didn't you hear?
Screenshot 20240503 235117

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, 5'7 zoomer, murdah and 4 others
Cope. Only dark side he sees is the dark shithole he’s about to stick his fat cock in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, iblamechico, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
Cope. Only dark side he sees is the dark shithole he’s about to stick his fat cock in
It’s a black hole havnt u heard that before? Hedonism etc is a dead end. Last time I checked he isn’t in a fulfilling relationship with a HTB+ is he? His life can’t be that great then.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
It’s a black hole havnt u heard that before? Hedonism etc is a dead end. Last time I checked he isn’t in a fulfilling relationship with a HTB+ is he? His life can’t be that great then.
Cope that’s not what he wants. He can fuck a thousand women a day why would he settle for one? He lives in paradise we live in hell. Simple as that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico, 5'7 zoomer and FutureSlayer
Cope that’s not what he wants. He can fuck a thousand women a day why would he settle for one? He lives in paradise we live in hell. Simple as that

How do know what he wants? JFL

They live objectively better than us but not experience the dopamine influx you would expect, they’re pretty bored by it.
For instance us playing gta VI when it comes out, we will be subjected to a huge amount of dopamine influx but not a substainable one

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and rhinoplasty
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TARAN, ShowerMaxxing, HeightPilledum and 2 others
His dick is probably small (im coping :feelswah:)

• JFL
"being tall sucks because sometimes i hit my head on things :soy:" aah post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, BlackpillRemedy, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
OH MY FUCKIMG HOD NO HE ISNT U STUPID PSL AUTIST

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm and rhinoplasty
Imagine waking up as a 6’5 movie star with a huge dick, huge bank account, loads of pussy to fuck, and nothing but free time. Everywhere you go, you tower over the population. Women fawn over you. Women want to fuck you and cuck their husbands with you. You’re so young yet so accomplished.

Then, imagine being someone like this:
3FCD478D00000578-4462132-image-m-59_1493631824719.jpg

A deformed monster with a short life span. You’ll get no pussy. You won’t even get to look at pussy. You’ll suffer and die and that’s what your life is.
They both mog me in all aspects in life. Guy with green shirt unironically mogs me to smithereens facially, and I’m not even kidding mind you

he doesnt have a big sick

They both mog me in all aspects in life. Guy with green shirt unironically mogs me to smithereens facially, and I’m not even kidding mind you
are u a third degree burn survivor or what

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
They live objectively better than us but not experience the dopamine influx you would expect, they’re pretty bored by it.
For instance us playing gta VI when it comes out, we will be subjected to a huge amount of dopamine influx but not a substainable one
True that’s why rich people are such freaks. They get bored of all kinds of sex, typically ending up in pedophilia

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and FutureSlayer
Do you want to be born as htn?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Damn! Now that’s a fucking thread. Read every word, examined every photo in it, and read it again right after! Also, this thread got a shit ton of comments too. How come mine don’t? Because just like in your post, my prime is done, it’s time for the 30 fucking hours of playing this game deaf and blind! Bring it the fuck on! Time to suffer!

rock-clapping.gif

would yo like to suck my cockdick?? 🙊🙊

This ugly shit makes me rather be poor and handsome than rich but deformed, holy brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back