I have zero reasons to be happy or wanna contribute to society

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Father has brain cancer, I have to take care of him. Mother is a broke MD in Germany. I am 26 and chronically sick. I have sleep apnea, insulin resistance, zero energy, zero muscle, a huge gut, 5'9, a short 6x6.5 dick, NW2,5-ish, Dutasteride aint working, shit skin, dogshit genetics, and no doctor has been able to do shit for me, they've just been a giant waste of money honestly

I am so tired of this shit fucking life I feel like roping for good. And I am not even rich ffs, I have to wageslave for some income

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

My muscles ache all the time for no damn reason. I have an overactive bladder which keeps me up at night.

And the women I wanna fuck wouldn't ever acknowledge a single atom of my existence. This existence is a damn joke I want to end it soo bad

Also my parents are dogshit, they don't understand my pain or acknowledge any of my issues. ffs make it stop already

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 32285, 5.5psl and 1 other person
If u rope make sure u blame this website

"wah wah my life sucks"
Boo hoo nigga

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 32285
Your parents are not the reason of your pain bro. Stop blaming them.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Akhi
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337, Pikabro, iammoh and 1 other person
6.5 inch girth wowzers :feelsahh:

Your parents are not the reason of your pain bro. Stop blaming them.
Why? They gave me my dogshit genetics and also I was born into a broke family. At least I shoulda been born rich

Yeah if it's a man who complains no one cares. Bet if it was a foid you'd do anything to sniff some pussy you lil cuck lol
Yeah, I would definitely pretend to care about a girl's struggles in order to smash, this supposed to be a own?
What do I get out of caring about some man's troubles?
Man the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and WeiWei
Yeah, I would definitely pretend to care about a girl's struggles in order to smash, this supposed to be a own?
What do I get out of caring about some man's troubles?
Man the fuck up
OK you have a point. But see, I just need to vent. Also fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale, incel194012940, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Why? They gave me my dogshit genetics and also I was born into a broke family. At least I shoulda been born rich
Fuck off. You want to surf on the succes of your parents without contributing yourself. You act as if they chose to be born with average genetics. How instead of blaming them you get up and put in the work yourself. Fucking spoiled bitch.

Fuck off. You want to surf on the succes of your parents without contributing yourself. You act as if they chose to be born with average genetics. How instead of blaming them you get up and put in the work yourself. Fucking spoiled bitch.
Uh that isn't so simple at all. You can't just get up and succeed. If things were that simple, pretty much everybody would be rich af these days

You are severely limited by genetics, socioeconomic circumstances and of course medical conditions like in my case

If you were 6'5 then you won't be depressed at all tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Better then not being born at all

Uh that isn't so simple at all. You can't just get up and succeed. If things were that simple, pretty much everybody would be rich af these days

You are severely limited by genetics, socioeconomic circumstances and of course medical conditions like in my case
I never said you would succeed, but you would atleast have something to stay busy with and you will see progress even if just little. Stop blaming other people bro, this world does not give a fuck about your excuses. They only care about your results.

Ur most problems are due to recessed maxilla causing such problems . I bet u have rounded forehead with no temple definition. This causes sleep apnea which causes a whole bunch of issues in itself. Do u keep ur jaw open or jutted all the time?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Father has brain cancer, I have to take care of him. Mother is a broke MD in Germany. I am 26 and chronically sick. I have sleep apnea, insulin resistance, zero energy, zero muscle, a huge gut, 5'9, a short 6x6.5 dick, NW2,5-ish, Dutasteride aint working, shit skin, dogshit genetics, and no doctor has been able to do shit for me, they've just been a giant waste of money honestly

I am so tired of this shit fucking life I feel like roping for good. And I am not even rich ffs, I have to wageslave for some income

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

My muscles ache all the time for no damn reason. I have an overactive bladder which keeps me up at night.

And the women I wanna fuck wouldn't ever acknowledge a single atom of my existence. This existence is a damn joke I want to end it soo bad

Also my parents are dogshit, they don't understand my pain or acknowledge any of my issues. ffs make it stop already
this post will boost your happiness trust me

Go er it will be the happiest moment in your life