I haven’t eaten for 16 hours while on Test 500

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Bruh I’m going all out idc. I legit never hit 11% bf even I never had a full six pack with veins idc I’m starving WHILE on roids to get there. Any more muscle and I become male gaze potatoe

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
Bruh I’m going all out idc. I legit never hit 11% bf even I never had a full six pack with veins idc I’m starving WHILE on roids to get there. Any more muscle and I become male gaze potatoe
Just walk allat plus calorie dwficit and muscle stimulation 3 times a week

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Just walk allat plus calorie dwficit and muscle stimulation 3 times a week
I do that except cardio and I’m still stuck at 13% or whatever I am. I legit need to starve jfl. Im not worried about losing muscle either cus when I starved from 25%+ I lost none + I’m on roids now

You suffer from severe lankletism

I do that except cardio and I’m still stuck at 13% or whatever I am. I legit need to starve jfl. Im not worried about losing muscle either cus when I starved from 25%+ I lost none + I’m on roids now
15 percent bf is enough do u not slay ?

IMG 7853
I’m 5% away from single digits.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Bro larping 15%

I told you yesterday you’re closer to 20%
In this pic i look closer to 15%. So i will keep myself around this bodyfat, because i look relatively lean and big at the same time and will straight up go into facial surgery, because going to 10% wont change much.

In this pic i look closer to 15%. So i will keep myself around this bodyfat, because i look relatively lean and big at the same time and will straight up go into facial surgery, because going to 10% wont change much.
Sorry to say but you’re fat

You don’t even have abs

Great work on your lifting, but you have no definition

Your 20% body fat

This is the 10% @ConfusedBolivian needs to reach to mog that fag with 200k on insta

• +1
Sorry to say but you’re fat

You don’t even have abs

Great work on your lifting, but you have no definition

Your 20% body fat
He is retard dont bother . either retard or troll

Is test 500 just Testosterone?

500mg Test E per week

I don’t need more muscle mass srs. My waist is already small I’d look goofy if my upper body was uncannily massive
why dont you take dnp if you want fast loss or semaglutide

• Hmm...
why dont you take dnp if you want fast loss or semaglutide
Tbh I have small hope Test E might give me face gains also I wanna be able to grow a beard. Idk imo it’s retarded to not take Test at least for some period in ur time to ‘make up’ for ur subhuman childhood (mine at least)