i honestly dont see myself making it past this year if my face doesnt get any significant improvements.

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
i cant anything accomplished looking the way i do atm, it just fcks with my head.

anyone else the same lol?

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, SHARK and Deleted member 656
rip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yeah most of my attempts at looksmaxing either failed or are coming slowly. I just have to wait a few months.:exited::exited::exited::exited::exited::exited::exited::exited::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Don't try to do too much at once. Learn to let go of what's not going work. You'll keep your sanity that way

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
Same. I NEED to make a drastic improvement to my looks soon.

Yea this is my last year on earth probably. Maybe last month

• So Sad
Reactions: Guest, Zeta ascended, x30001 and 1 other person
Yeah seriously don't

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Yummyinmytummy
Looks are important but I don't think it would make me kms. I would just focus on moneymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Guest, x30001 and 1 other person
You don’t have to be a soycuck and pretend like you give a shit lol. It’s ok.
I do, and I could see why you wouldn't believe me with all the content we're exposed to, but seriously don't bro. PM me if you want

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and dogtown
i cant anything accomplished looking the way i do atm, it just fcks with my head.

Im giving myself 5-7 years unless something happens along the way

yeah same my only copes are waiting for surgery and roids.

Daily reminder that even something as simple as building muscle takes effort and time, rome wasn't built in one day.

I'm doing my best with mewing, but I'm well aware that it will take years to make serious gains, not months.

nah looks are everything
Yes if were talking social dynamics and such. But there is a lot of value in existence for me that is not dictated by looks(copes)

yeah same my only copes are waiting for surgery and roids.

make sure your anarexic lean before roidcelling and make sure u dont frog out and know wht ur doing.

make sure your anarexic lean before roidcelling and make sure u dont frog out and know wht ur doing.

yeah man itll be a while before i can actually roidcel anyway, ill do proper research before ofc

Yea this is my last year on earth probably. Maybe last month

If you're still a teenager just chill. Do everything you can because the rewards are great but realize that this feeling where it hurts to not be GL and have a Stacey is temporary. The hardest thing you'll have to deal with in your 20's is to find a way to actually give a shit. Hormones calm down, you end up seeing teenage girls as annoying idiots that you don't even get along with and it's hard to imagine the same feelings that are overwhelming you right now. And if you continue marinating in this red pill/black pill path you will probably despise women anyway.. which isn't healthy btw but good cope.

Men need purpose not "teenage love" or female attention at all for that matter. Women are the ones who typically need male attention to keep their sanity.

Find something that has meaning to you, especially if there's $ involved. Build discipline in all areas of your life and not only will life be satisfying and under your control but if there's any possibility for hot women when you aren't born as chad or with chad-lite potential then this is the route you need to take either way.

All possibilities with attractive women without the genetics to slay all require accomplishment and/or $. Don't give up just switch your tactics and play the long game.

If you're still a teenager just chill. Do everything you can because the rewards are great but realize that this feeling where it hurts to not be GL and have a Stacey is temporary. The hardest thing you'll have to deal with in your 20's is to find a way to actually give a shit. Hormones calm down, you end up seeing teenage girls as annoying idiots that you don't even get along with and it's hard to imagine the same feelings that are overwhelming you right now. And if you continue marinating in this red pill/black pill path you will probably despise women anyway.. which isn't healthy btw but good cope.

Men need purpose not "teenage love" or female attention at all for that matter. Women are the ones who typically need male attention to keep their sanity.

Find something that has meaning to you, especially if there's $ involved. Build discipline in all areas of your life and not only will life be satisfying and under your control but if there's any possibility for hot women when you aren't born as chad or with chad-lite potential then this is the route you need to take either way.

All possibilities with attractive women without the genetics to slay all require accomplishment and/or $. Don't give up just switch your tactics and play the long game.
Thanks for the long reply. I just don’t give a shit about anything else in life. I’ve been stunted by a shit youth and there’s nothing about being an adult that motivates me to live or put in any effort. As faceandlms said in his last stream, what the fuck is the point of working a job if you just come home alone to eating a frozen dinner watching tv. No wife, no kids, no purpose. Just living to survive.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Lifemax guys. Status and moneymax whilst also looksmaxing. Don't LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Guest and UltraExtremeIntense
Thanks for the long reply. I just don’t give a shit about anything else in life. I’ve been stunted by a shit youth and there’s nothing about being an adult that motivates me to live or put in any effort. As faceandlms said in his last stream, what the fuck is the point of working a job if you just come home alone to eating a frozen dinner watching tv. No wife, no kids, no purpose. Just living to survive.
You have to create your own purpose. If you would hate to eat like shit everyday, open a restaurant or become a cook.

Yeah most of my attempts at looksmaxing either failed or are coming slowly. I just have to wait a few months.:exited::exited::exited::exited::exited::exited::exited::exited::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Don't try to do too much at once. Learn to let go of what's not going work. You'll keep your sanity that way

TBH why not do much at the same time? Seems the most productive to do everything simultainiosuly, it'll bring the quickest ascension

Its over for me, unless you can reshape bones, sure.

Ill probably stick to my gymcelling out of habit.

Yeah, I agree with @SHARK. This forum is full of people telling others to rope, and you didn't give a shit then, and now you suddenly do? Seems hypocritical IMO

who did i tell him to rope

Link me all the times you attempted to stop others from telling people to rope.

i don't care about the others (although i have told people to not rope before), now when have i told him to rope ?

• +1
Reactions: x30001
bharath is a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Tricky
i don't care about the others (although i have told people to not rope before), now when have i told him to rope ?

"i don't care about the others"

Look man, you're not the worst offender, so I'm just going to leave this here and move on. Incel culture has a long history of romanticizing suicide, which is particularity effective on the young guys who frequent forums like this. It bothers me when people engage and participate in this experience in some ways, yet disavow it in moments of guilt. Again, you're probably not the worst offender, but this is a hypocritical behavior that doesn't help anyone.

FaceandLMS isn't NT. And he makes money off what he says which is true but you honestly won't be like him unless you have a full on facial deformity or down syndrome or are an acid attack victim. Please don't let things weigh you down. Things do get better if you don't give up and I had a really shit childhood and teenage years too and I'm not just LARPing.

Those type of post reminds me of @dodt ?

Yeah, I agree with @SHARK. This forum is full of people telling others to rope, and you didn't give a shit then, and now you suddenly do? Seems hypocritical IMO
I cared straight away and never told others to rope.