I honestly feel bad for Ricecels ( mainly Japanese )

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
They went from an extremely proud, patriotic country to an self hate white worshiping cuck country in less than 50 years.
Japan used to be one of the countries with the most patriotic conservative people, now theres only cuckery left.
Feels bad tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, nonserviam, RoundHouse and 13 others
How do ricecels have it in brazil
is jba legit there

• JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
How do ricecels have it in brazil
is jba legit there
actually my best and only friend irl is Japanese, and he slays a lot.
but he has a good frame and is surprisngly tall to a japanese ( hes 1,80cm with a really attractive frame )

• Woah
Reactions: Cleftcel, Arkantos and lutte
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, reptiles, johncruz12345 and 2 others
from samurais to soyboys

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Patient A, Rasputin and 6 others
actually my best and only friend irl is Japanese, and he slays a lot.
but he has a good frame and is surprisngly tall to a japanese ( hes 1,80cm with a really attractive frame )
Can I slay. I'm asian. 190 cm.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, 6’1cel and Deleted member 6191
all because of ((()))

• So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and St. Wristcel
From Kamikaze to locking themselves up in a room for years soyhood.

brutal one time in history where americans were low t and japs high t mogged them to literal suicide

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hiT and johncruz12345
0c357753990622f5847734f714b60fa0fb3b9e4a

I'll be sure to pass on your msg to them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 6273 and lutte
I suggest anyone interested in post War Japan and its feminization and the beginnings of the Jewish takeover to read novels by Yukio Mishima.

Honestly Japan and Germany have been beaten over the fucking head and emasculated since 1945.

yet this chang mogs anyone on this planet.
2FED7B1900000578 3391143 image a 66 1452295226897
Maxresdefault 1

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1 and johncruz12345
Good-Times-Bad-Times.jpg

Not only in Japan, but in the whole western world too. We are heading towards the "bad times"....I feel kinda jealous for people that were young and could enjoy life in the 70s-80s-90s-00s....Now everything seems to fall into shit faster than the speed of light

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and randomuser2407
Japanese guys can get laid, herbivore males are volcels not incels. Technology is the reason why they don't want to get into a serious relationship and because in their country, and everyone has to work 50-60 hour workweeks at least to be considered a normal functioning member of their society, and if you are married as a Japanese guy, that is just too much work to have to care for your family and to have to do a high stress job at the same time. So, most young guys prefer to stay single to make their life easier, and I understand them.

Just because a guy is asian doesn't mean he can't get laid, my little sister's boyfriend is chinese. Some white girls love asian men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Good-Times-Bad-Times.jpg

Not only in Japan, but in the whole western world too. We are heading towards the "bad times"....I feel kinda jealous for people that were young and could enjoy life in the 70s-80s-90s-00s....Now everything seems to fall into shit faster than the speed of light
I don't think that the current situation can be compared to the fall of the Roman Empire because back then, wars were very common and the life expectancy was very low. Nowadays, we have the opposite, in first world countries, we have a very good life expectancy, and there aren't as many wars as before thanks to the atomic bomb. Because of the atomic bomb, no developed countries would dare attack each other because that would cause nuclear warfare which would cause too many casualties and destroy the planet. That is why, no matter what China or North Korea says, they will never dare to attack the USA unless they are attacked first, because it would be too risky because atomic bombs are too common nowadays.

So, when guys in the manosphere claim that savages from third world countries in the middle east could conquer our first world countries, they are not only wrong but really naive too, because if they tried, the USA would drop nukes on them and they would all die.

Also, we shouldn't see women's liberation as a bad thing because it's better than forced monogamy because at least now people can choose if they want to stay single or date or get married or have kids, nobody is forced to do something they don't want, and that means you have a greater chance of dating girls who like you than before where the church just gave you whatever was available without caring about physical attraction.

And since technology is more advanced today, life is much more comfortable than in the past, my ancestors had to work a lot harder to succeed because they were very poor and couldn't go to school, they had to do hard physical labour and had to raise many children which was very difficult and far from being fun.

Unless you come from a rich family that has had wealth since many centuries (like a royal family), being born earlier wouldn't have made your life better or more comfortable. And as time goes by, things can only get better because the technology gets better.

Japanese guys can get laid, herbivore males are volcels not incels. Technology is the reason why they don't want to get into a serious relationship and because in their country, and everyone has to work 50-60 hour workweeks at least to be considered a normal functioning member of their society, and if you are married as a Japanese guy, that is just too much work to have to care for your family and to have to do a high stress job at the same time. So, most young guys prefer to stay single to make their life easier, and I understand them.

Just because a guy is asian doesn't mean he can't get laid, my little sister's boyfriend is chinese. Some white girls love asian men.
What cope is this?
You Never even been to Japan right?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and eduardkoopman
In case you haven't realized, Japan is a vassal state to America. MacArthur really fucked them hard