I hope BDD in future will be treated with surgery (ill be a doctor)

ramierifag

ramierifag

Iron
Because I'm a medical student and going to psychiatry, it's not fair that I will have to prescribe gender changing surgery to trans but not maxillofacial surgery to incels, right now if you do something like that you lose your job lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 28896, RoyaleWithCheese and 1 other person
Kudos. We need people like you in the medical field. PSL affirming surgery shall become mainstream medicine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 32196 and 1 other person
Agreed, the fact that welfare pays for gender affirming surgery, and not my implants is insane.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Kudos. We need people like you in the medical field. PSL affirming surgery shall become mainstream medicine.
I was born in the wrong body. I should have been born in the body of OPry thus I require full face implants paid for by the state

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ramierifag and RoyaleWithCheese
Agreed, the fact that welfare pays for gender affirming surgery, and not my implants is insane.
Yeah, how tf does insurance pay for trannymaxxing but not LL and jaw ascensions. Perfectly emblematic of the current gigacucking of western society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and ramierifag
damn no idea that was a thing

you live and you learn

since you know your shit, thoughts on Transcranial magnetic stimulation?
Used as a last resort and doesn't work for a lot of people, if you have bipolar disorder it can cause depression and mania btw.
But it's such an original procedure+high iq electro-magnetic physics that I would consider it to be based.

• Woah
Reactions: ccwarrior
Interesting :feelsokman:
Saw some online retards talking about it like it was a free pass to becoming NT and anxiety-free and changing your life and etc but it sounds so experimental and novel ("just zap your brain bro") that I'd rather not :lul:
I’ll probably try it at some point. NTmaxxing ironically destroys any looksmaxing surgery in terms of improving your life. (Though the latter is still crucial ofc).

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Interesting :feelsokman:
Saw some online retards talking about it like it was a free pass to becoming NT and anxiety-free and changing your life and etc but it sounds so experimental and novel ("just zap your brain bro") that I'd rather not :lul:
Best treatment for us looksmaxers is to get female validation tbh

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and ccwarrior
actually pretty valid... Wow...

Yes it's so frustrating there are such few options right now for surgeons regarding peek implants

Tbhngl...

Imagine a psychologist telling you that tho, insane cagefuel. Offer a depressed sub-5 some roids at a discounted rate, help them with getting a tret prescription, and refer them to a custom implant designer
maybe just trying to understand if the patient has a malocclusion or alopecia and say its all about functional reasons so they they start coping but also consult some useful doctors. Also meds work for a lot of blue red and blackpillers. Doing both would be great.

Freud is one of the most famous psychiatrists ever and was based af telling everyone life is about sex. Art and literature were invented as coping methods to release unsatisfied sex drive (sublimation theory).

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
just identify as trans get facial surgery then opt out when its time to take hormones

Most times it's not a diagnosable issue like that tbh, just subpar genes all around or things that aren't recognized

Based beyond belief
what books from Freud should I read, ive been interested for a while
Yeah like pheno is not changeable but improvements can surely be made regarding treatment of bdd.

If you want to understand Freud you could start with schopenhauer and then get to Freud.
"Metaphysics of Love" by Schopenhauer is pretty based and a good start