I just bought 500$ worth of bitcoin

D

Drakeisnigger

Banned
Opinion high iq cells. I have 0 knowledge in this.
I just did one thing right I have no fear of losing this money. This is was spare money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 9090, Htobrother and 6 others
should have done it month ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 6186, joeveniro and 6 others
Lmao

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and WadlowMaxxing
just buy when its at its most recent high theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, here, Deleted member 6186 and 14 others
WHY WOU YOU BUY T N TIME HIGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Pls help. U don't have to roast. This was some extra money laying around.
dumb decision bro, ion know too much about crypto but i trade forex

ur buying high and selling low rn

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, MegamindCel and Deleted member 5969
dumb decision bro, ion know too much about crypto but i trade forex

ur buying high and selling low rn
I'm investing for long time lets say 2 years.

Not that knowledgeable but you should've waited imo...

Set up some price alerts so if the price falls, sell at a profit. Wait for February - March after some corrections happenend.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
You bought an all time high. Stupid move.
Hold, maybe it'll go up some more. Y

Not that knowledgeable but you should've waited imo...

Set up some price alerts so if the price falls, sell at a profit. Wait for February - March after some corrections happenend.
Yea I'll wait atleast for a year. Or unless the price reaches like 50k

did u even do any type of analysis or did u just blindly buy? ur better off burning ur money
Blindly bro. Just checked my wallet I had bought 2$ worth of coins in 17 and it was 20$ now.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Opinion high iq cells. I have 0 knowledge in this.
I just did one thing right I have no fear of losing this money. This is was spare money.
Just hold for years

At this point you are speculating what is going to happen. If the bank of china for example says it will be used as an valid paying alternative it will raise to new high. If alot get hacked it drops. Its impossible to guess what will happen and at this point you are just betting money. Still sad that i didnt buy bitcoins when they were 100 euros each. Wanted to buy like 3 or 4.
Could have paid for all the surgeries i needed and a new car.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, oatmeal, Drakeisnigger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Deleted member 5969
At this point you are speculating what is going to happen. If the bank of china for example says it will be used as an valid paying alternative it will raise to new high. If alot get hacked it drops. Its impossible to guess what will happen and at this point you are just betting money. Still sad that i didnt buy bitcoins when they were 100 euros each. Wanted to buy like 3 a 4.
Could have paid for all the surgeries i needed and a new car.
Yea man cuck life

fucktard its literally at its all time high, whales and dealers pumping it hard rn and normies like u lose 80% of investment:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, xefo, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Yea but I'm keeping it for 3-4 years there.
You bought for long term holding at an all time high?? are you insane?
Keep watching the market, it'll probably go up more, then you sell

fucktard its literally at its all time high, whales and dealers pumping it hard rn and normies like u lose 80% of investment:forcedsmile:
I'll be keeping it there for like 3 more years. Not going to touch that till then

You bought for long term holding at an all time high?? are you insane?
Keep watching the market, it'll probably go up more, then you sell
Ok so lets say it gets up next month. Do I sell? And what next. Thx for the effort bro

u bought in an uptrend but bad entry, its 100% gonna dip back down according to my daily analysis but its an overall uptrend

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 5969
u bought in an uptrend but bad entry, its 100% gonna dip back down according to my daily analysis
But I'll be keeping it there for 3-5 years not like short term

• +1
I'll be keeping it there for like 3 more years. Not going to touch that till then
its basically gambling, still you couldnt have invested at a worse time. you realize it was 10k cheaper just a week ago?

• +1
u bought in an uptrend but bad entry, its 100% gonna dip back down according to my daily analysis but its an overall uptrend
according to my analysis :lul:

• WTF
according to my analysis :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
its basically gambling, still you couldnt have invested at a worse time. you realize it was 10k cheaper just a week ago?
Better late than never

But I'll be keeping it there for 3-5 years not like short term
im done explaining.

YOU DUMB FUCK YOU JUST LOST ALL YOUR MONEY IF YOU DECIDE TO HOLD LONG TERM, WE WONT SEE THIS PRICE EVER AGAIN.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
nevertheless 500 usd in BTC is fucking nothing, i suggest selling again to get ur ~500 back, look at some alt coins for a few weeks and buy a lot of them when they dip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
im done explaining.

YOU DUMB FUCK YOU JUST LOST ALL YOUR MONEY IF YOU DECIDE TO HOLD LONG TERM, WE WONT SEE THIS PRICE EVER AGAIN.
Same was said in 2017 too but it is more than that atm

nevertheless 500 usd in BTC is fucking nothing, i suggest selling again to get ur ~500 back, look at some alt coins for a few weeks and buy a lot of them when they dip
This is the best advice OP.
Won't be seeing these numbers anytime soon. You can make better and quicker profit with altcoins

What do I know? I'm only a quadroon.