I just bought 500$ worth of bitcoin

High IQ cels bought a while ago. My money has likely quadrupled or more. I'm 16 btw.

I'd sell. Wait for a dip. And then buy. Maybe gamble with some alt coins. Whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6186, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 5969 and 3 others
If you manage to wait for1 or 1.5 years it will touch 150k, which I am certain about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
why are you even worried about a 500$ investment lol
even if bitcoin drops to 0 ur still not gonna lose any significant money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, SoyGune and xefo
That's what Im going to do
ya don't listen to people here, they have no clue how the crypto market works, I've been trading in this market for 3 years, bull market doesn't dip more than 10%, but usually goes up 20% daily. You made right call.

• +1
Reactions: recessed
why are you even worried about a 500$ investment lol
even if bitcoin drops to 0 ur still not gonna lose any significant money
unless you live in like india or some other shithole where that's average yearly salary

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Drakeisnigger
All the best bro

• +1
Reactions: Drakeisnigger
ya don't listen to people here, they have no clue how the crypto market works, I've been trading in this market for 3 years, bull market doesn't dip more than 10%, but usually goes up 20% daily. You made right call.
Tx bro

btw bitcoin is gonna hit 500k usd a piece in 2026 so it doesn't even matter if you buy the top right now just keep putting in more money each month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Drakeisnigger
btw bitcoin is gonna hit 500k usd a piece in 2026 so it doesn't even matter if you buy the top right now just keep putting in more money each month
Yea man jt is inevitable one day kr another I will be making profit.

You do realise that crypto whales live because of stupid people like you who buy at the top?

Out of all the times you could have bought crypto after the crash, no buy Bitcoin now during the bull run. Anyone who says buying Bitcoin now is a smart move, go kill yourself you stupid fucking peasant, your logic is non-existent and that’s why you will stay poor forever.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6186, Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 9090
btc needs to reach 70+k for you to make 500$ profits, JFL at you 500$ profit in 2 years basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Bitch
You do realise that crypto whales live because of stupid people like you who buy at the top?

Out of all the times you could have bought crypto after the crash, no buy Bitcoin now during the bull run. Anyone who says buying Bitcoin now is a smart move, go kill yourself you stupid fucking peasant, your logic is non-existent and that’s why you will stay poor forever.

Im not incel. This was a smart and Calculated move. Once btc reaches 100k that it will. I will get surgeries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Bitch
btc needs to reach 70+k for you to make 500$ profits, JFL at you 500$ profit in 2 years basically

dude do you just spent 500$ without knowing any technical analysis? how can you be such low iq
Is it a lose? I will make profit may not make it today but might make next year or 3 years later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
My opinion is don't even open your wallet, let it sit there till 2022 minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
who did you use to buy it?
ANd the most you can lose is your $500 investment, right? (which would happen oif bitcoin feel to zero lol?)

How much profit have you made now?

Opinion high iq cells. I have 0 knowledge in this.
I just did one thing right I have no fear of losing this money. This is was spare money.
good luck. late to the game. but good timing is difficult as hell.
When are you gonna jump out?

not a bad buy. Fun to watch it go up and down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 5189
BUY HIGH SELL LOW

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, SoyGune and Deleted member 5969
good luck. late to the game. but good timing is difficult as hell.
When are you gonna jump out?
Yesterday it was 40 k I didn't jump now it is 38,700 lets see if it gets to 45k

• +1
Yesterday it was 40 k I didn't jump now it is 38,700 lets see if it gets to 45k
copuld happen.
and otherwise one can do this strategy. also great fun

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Drakeisnigger
Send me the bitcoin bhai

just in time for the crash

lol at this idiot op

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
good investment OP, if we are below 50k its still a steal

... after it spiked in price???

buying at the peak :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6186 and Pumanator
Let me give you some actual insight into your investment instead of trying to clown you like everyone in this thread

Right now we can see the monthly RSI chart on the bottom breaking out of 80 quite highly for Bitcoin. What this means is that Bitcoin is currently being overbought and eventually will have to come back down from being sold. You can also see the blue line (the macd) In the MACD chart is VERY high and has crossed the signal line (orange) extremely High. Prices like these are unsustainable and Bitcoin WILL fall, it’s just a matter of when.

If you do not want to sell you will be fine after 2-3 years when the price is pumped after it falls but for now it’s a bad time to purchase. I suggest you cash out and purchase when it falls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6186
62536 full

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
i think it’s definitely an investment that is worth it, but just not at this price. i can’t bring myself to invest rn and it’s due a correction anyway.

Let me give you some actual insight into your investment instead of trying to clown you like everyone in this thread

View attachment 919925
Right now we can see the monthly RSI chart on the bottom breaking out of 80 quite highly for Bitcoin. What this means is that Bitcoin is currently being overbought and eventually will have to come back down from being sold. You can also see the blue line (the macd) In the MACD chart is VERY high and has crossed the signal line (orange) extremely High. Prices like these are unsustainable and Bitcoin WILL fall, it’s just a matter of when.

If you do not want to sell you will be fine after 2-3 years when the price is pumped after it falls but for now it’s a bad time to purchase. I suggest you cash out and purchase when it falls
All these retarded shit indicators fail at one thing, everytime single time, the fact that it can easily go to 80k and they will just tell you to not buy still. JFL AT YOU FOR RELYING ON THIS RETARD SHIT. Indicators are used only for one thing, to find coincidences in regards to your actual analysis, to support your idea. Not to make the decision.
Just look at the candles instead.

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
All these retarded shit indicators fail at one thing, everytime single time, the fact that it can easily go to 80k and they will just tell you to not buy still. JFL AT YOU FOR RELYING ON THIS RETARD SHIT. Indicators are used only for one thing, to find coincidences in regards to your actual analysis, to support your idea. Not to make the decision.
Just look at the candles instead.
We will see who’s right

Oof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 7785 and Administrator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back